namath 2-0 in SB calls

johnny green balls

could this be the sign that his bargain with the devil finally expired, culminating with the worst superbowl matchup possible for jets fans?

He was one of a very few who came out and said the Giants will win the game outright. Now all we need him to do is say that the Jets will win SB XLIII. :)

I have no reason to be mad that the giants one idc who the pats r playin as long as they lose

and all my yankees fans here can probably agree that this is just another win between boston and new york

Going to college here in boston through 2 superbowl wins and 2 world series wins I will 100% agree. This morning I actually looked forward to going to class..well as much as you can. I guess i'm not old enough to have seen klecko play, so the strahan thing didn't bother me much and all my friends were jets fans growing up so i never had to deal with obnoxious giants fans. I can understand some of the animosity, but i don't have any of it. I mean, i've always liked KG and ray allen (ever since he made he got game with denzel) and never had a problem with the celtics, but this city has forced my hand to despise them. So that being said, I loved that the boston lost and look forward to new york's reign of supremecy in all sports; we'll just have to wait for Dolan to fire isaiah thomas.

Archived