Liverpool 1, Barnsley 2.

Panzer Division Marduk

The amount of people staggering around drunk was insane. Just one big party atmosphere. They want Bristol Rovers in the next round, so they can get United at Wembley :mrgreen:

The Arsenal game? Holy s**t. That game could have finished 10-0 and Arsenal would still have got off lightly.

What about Arsenal's thugs trying to cripple nani? As far as Whinger was coincerned they were justfied:

"We were incensed and most rightly so. It is difficult enough to swallow when you are three or four goals down - you do not want to be teased or humiliated."

This from the team who decided to take the piss out of Man City by walking penalty kick into the net?

The amount of people staggering around drunk was insane. Just one big party atmosphere. They want Bristol Rovers in the next round, so they can get United at Wembley :mrgreen:

The Arsenal game? Holy s**t. That game could have finished 10-0 and Arsenal would still have got off lightly.

What about Arsenal's thugs trying to cripple nani? As far as Whinger was coincerned they were justfied:

"We were incensed and most rightly so. It is difficult enough to swallow when you are three or four goals down - you do not want to be teased or humiliated."

This from the team who decided to take the piss out of Man City by walking penalty kick into the net?

Nani was hilarious when he started taking the piss with his skills at the end. Anderson is going to be one hell of a player, I love him already. Hopefully we can whup them again when we play them in the league.

Watched the replay on FSC last night. Liverpool looked awful. Howard's goal looked kinda weak, but considering he probably should have gotten the call inside the box anyways, I'm glad he put it in.

Steele played a helluva game in net for Barnsley.

And they are all going f**king mental round here. You'd think Barnsley had won the cup. Going to be one HELL of a party round here tonight. :mrgreen:

I caught the replay on Saturday night. I knew Barnsley won but had no idea they pulled it off with about 15 seconds left.

Howard's game winner was a great kick IMO.

Liverpool were incredibly lucky tonight IMO vs Milan. Those 2 yellow cards vs Matterazzi I though were incredibly harsh.

Lucky? Are you kidding?? The 2 yellows were a little harsh but it was very clear from the kickoff that Liverpool were well up for it. 2-0 was a fair result, imo.

Archived