Nice Job Tangini

4HCrew

I've had faith in Tangini and now my faith goes deeper. We are definitely headed in the right direction.

I wish Vilma the best of luck and hope he makes the Pro Bowl with the Saints. Also, it's my understanding that the conditional is a third or fourth round pick depending on his performance with the Saints. He is coming off a serious injury and he does have a bone disease which so far he has overcome, but "who knows". The bottom line is, he no longer fit as well with the Jets as he has and he makes the Saints better if he stays and pays healthy. On the other hand, the Jets are a much better team today than they were yesterday and barring any unforeseen, they will be a much better team this coming season than they were last season. Tangini definitely have a plan and they're sticking to it. And I'm sticking with them.

I've had faith in Tangini and now my faith goes deeper. We are definitely headed in the right direction.

I wish Vilma the best of luck and hope he makes the Pro Bowl with the Saints. Also, it's my understanding that the conditional is a third or fourth round pick depending on his performance with the Saints. He is coming off a serious injury and he does have a bone disease which so far he has overcome, but "who knows". The bottom line is, he no longer fit as well with the Jets as he has and he makes the Saints better if he stays and pays healthy. On the other hand, the Jets are a much better team today than they were yesterday and barring any unforeseen, they will be a much better team this coming season than they were last season. Tangini definitely have a plan and they're sticking to it. And I'm sticking with them.

POTW nom. Some people just don't get what this FO is trying to do and have been riddiculing them for weeks or months. I've been nothing but impressed with this regime so far. While we all know that not every single move/trade/draft pick has worked out, nobody has 100% success with their moves. Keep up the great work Tangini.

Archived