jets may have the best offensive line

jets rooter

with their trades for faneca and woody.the jets may have the best o.l. in the east.given that they draft a right tackle like cherilus or nicks.I don't think that any team in history has done what the jets have done this year. now that clemens and jones have a super offensive line in front of them.there is no where to go but up.now we all have to change our mock drafts ha ha ha

with their trades for faneca and woody.the jets may have the best o.l. in the east.given that they draft a right tackle like cherilus or nicks.I don't think that any team in history has done what the jets have done this year. now that clemens and jones have a super offensive line in front of them.there is no where to go but up.now we all have to change our mock drafts ha ha ha

The Pats still have the top OL in the east, but not by that much over us.

Not so skippy

the Gints D destroyed this OL

come playoff time, the gint D destroyed any oline they came up against.

we at least have the potential to be very solid for the next several years. this oline now has mangini's name on it

I love the adition of Alan Fanaca, granted I think the need could have been avoided had they just showed Kendal the money, but that's history now. As for Damion Woody, I'm not yet sold. He's certianly a versitile lineman, but I just am not as in love with this deal. I would have liked to take a gamble on Shane Olivia, I know he's had back issues, show me a OL'man who doesn't & I'll show you a lier. I think a Olivia/ Schotty reunion would have been a really good thing, and we certinly know he can be an explosive blocker in the running game. I'm still crossing my fingers and hoping beyond hope that McFadden finds his way tot he #6 slot. W/ Jenkins & Pace we don't need Gohlston or Long or any of the other top pass rushers, and I honestly believe 6 is too high for any of the DB's in this draft. If McFadden is gone I kinda hope we trade down and get a late 1,2,6 or a mid 1,3,4. :Nuts:

They have to play together first, but on paper they are a damn sight better than what we put on the field last year.

You betcha!!!! Will us fans smile a lot during next season? You betcha!!! Are we done making moves in the right direction? Definitely not! I love it. Go Tangini go. Go Tangini, go Tangini, go Tangini GO. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Archived