Dale Sveum

TomShane

If ever there was anyone that deserved to be Billy Bucknered...it's this waste of DNA known as our 3rd base coach! How he survived last year without being sh*tcanned is beyond me! How he survives on a daily basis walking the streets of Boston without getting lynched is also beyond me!

The damage this guy has caused has been infinite. Without fail, he will F up the game if it is left to him. And you thought "Send 'Em In" Kim was an abortion? If the opposing CF is fumbling around with the ball back at the warning track...he'll put on the brakes 10 times out of 10. Hell, I even saw him try to hold up David Ortiz at 3rd the other night after he hit a Grand Slam. But if the opposing catcher has the ball is firmly placed within his mitt...Dale Sveum will turn into Jimi Hendrix and "windmill" the unfortunate baserunner plateward.

To fully grasp the gravity of this, let me put it to you in terms you ALL can understand:

What Dick Curl/Herm Edwards are to clock management...Dale Sveum is to 3rd base coaching!

Archived