We still won't have five bona-fide starters till Pavano returns in two weeks

RIGHT NOW IT'S ...

Johnson

Mussina

Brown

Leiter

======

Pavano in two weeks

Not terrible ... if we can continue to hit as we have in recent weeks, we should have enough SP to remain in contention?

hahahahaha, we better be able to hit, glass jaw Brown will give up a minimum of 7 runs against that Texas lineup.

On top of that Pavano better come back and find out who the **** he is. Looks like a lost pup on the mound, he needs to relax and forget for a second that he is playing on his favorite team from childhood and throw strikes. Stop Mussiniating every ball around the plate, challenge some hitters and trust your defense.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think Brown has had pretty good success vs texas the last few years

If Brown is 100% Healthy, then we're in for a treat because he's a top 10 pitcher when he's going strong, just looked at his great 2003 season.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think Brown has had pretty good success vs texas the last few years

If Brown is 100% Healthy, then we're in for a treat because he's a top 10 pitcher when he's going strong, just looked at his great 2003 season.

I like your optimisim but Brown is a 1985 run down BMW. He was a classic, he was once a jewel, but now he is just expensive, and breaks down at the most crucial points.

Nah EB...I have had him on my Fantasy teams and he has gotten smoked by Texas.

ERA around 8.00

hahahahaha, we better be able to hit, glass jaw Brown will give up a minimum of 7 runs against that Texas lineup.

On top of that Pavano better come back and find out who the F#ck he is. Looks like a lost pup on the mound, he needs to relax and forget for a second that he is playing on his favorite team from childhood and throw strikes. Stop Mussiniating every ball around the plate, challenge some hitters and trust your defense.

Well we are facing Ricardo Rodriguez on Monday. I'm not exactly shaking in my shoes. And it's Chan Ho Park Tuesday, BTW.

Archived