Drago's JetNation banner poll

Sperm Edwards

Choose 3. We'll do another after the draft with top results from this one.  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Choose 3. We'll do another after the draft with top results from this one.

• Laveranues Coles
    • Chad Pennington
    • David Harris
    • Nick Mangold
    • Kellen Clemens
    • Darelle Revis
    • Kerry Rhodes
    • Jerricho Cotchery
    • Leon Washington
    • Other: Alan Faneca, Kris Jenkins, Thomas Jones, Calvin Pace, The Nuge, Eric Mangini, other (specify)

If there were only 3 that clearly ran away with it, I think this would be over. But after Harris and Rhodes, I think it was too close.

Revis, Mangold, Cotchery - one will be the illustrious 3rd player in the JetNation banner.

I think we can wait another month for the draft to see what we do with the #6 pick. Though barring the selection of a RB, I can't see anyone bumping one of these 3.

We'll redo this after the draft with just the top vote-getters & maybe a draftee. This way people who voted for Nugent or Coles can have a vote that counts.

I think it has to either Mangold or Cotchery. As Max said, you can't have three Defensive players up there.

We'll run it again in a month, after the draft. And it'll come down to that last player so people can only vote once (there was no setting for "vote for only 3" so I relied upon people not acting like total losers). A couple of folks thought it was a testament to their comedic brilliance to cast one vote for everyone. It didn't affect anything in the end & their votes will not be counted in the next one.

Archived