Season ticket invoice.

JETSFAN5180

the further away the better, just means BP and 124 will get some exercise trying to find us.

Not so! The Kansas City game I actually parked by Duane's tailgate, as for now on I can park in 5H. Thank god I learned the roads around that side of the stadium. No more long distance walking for me.

the further away the better, just means BP and 124 will get some exercise trying to find us.

Not so! The Kansas City game I actually parked by Duane's tailgate, as for now on I can park in 5H. Thank god I learned the roads around that side of the stadium. No more long distance walking for me.

Just take a tax write off, they changed the IRS rules so as long

as you have a copy of check, the IRS will see Jets and will allow

charitable contribution.

I wish I could write it off as an expense. If only I had formed an LLC and had started that Jets entertainment site I always dreamed of.

\:D/

Just take a tax write off, they changed the IRS rules so as long

as you have a copy of check, the IRS will see Jets and will allow

charitable contribution.

I wish I could write it off as an expense. If only I had formed an LLC and had started that Jets entertainment site I always dreamed of.

\:D/

It's spelled stoopid, fool.

Sorry I typed it fast. I was filling out my green dimes application to completely stop junk mail. It seems like a bargain for $20.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

It's spelled stoopid, fool.

Sorry I typed it fast. I was filling out my green dimes application to completely stop junk mail. It seems like a bargain for $20.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Archived