Eric Mangini Exclusive Press Conference

SoFlaJets

..I thought it was for real and then I got to the part where he talks about Joe Kowaleski catching 2 passes in a season and I'm scratching my head like wtf?!

Well if the raiders recent moves proves anything... then resigning just fargis for three years..drafting a stud drom louisville in bush that is finally healthy... and then still having rhodes and jordan on the roster is any idea.. then I cant see them taking mcfadden.. i know al davis is crazy but still it doesnt make any sense...

Another thing.. He likes speed and flash.. but what did moss do for them? he has both...he sucked on the raiders..

If st louis drafts gholsten at 2 and the raiders take mcfadden at 4...my draft would already be over after waiting months for it to begin..

Well if the raiders recent moves proves anything... then resigning just fargis for three years..drafting a stud drom louisville in bush that is finally healthy... and then still having rhodes and jordan on the roster is any idea.. then I cant see them taking mcfadden.. i know al davis is crazy but still it doesnt make any sense...

Another thing.. He likes speed and flash.. but what did moss do for them? he has both...he sucked on the raiders..

If st louis drafts gholsten at 2 and the raiders take mcfadden at 4...my draft would already be over after waiting months for it to begin..

That's becuase you are completely close minded and forgot that there's more to a draft than the first round. People have been trying to say get over the mcfadden thing and consider other players, but you've been stuck on the mcfadden topic forever. Yes, it would be nice to have mcfadden, but we have 5 other picks to consider champ, the draft isn't lost if we don't get one of those two, don't worry.

I love how Mangini answers questions, and people can make fun of it (like this parody) all they want. But he works for the Jets, not the press. Why should he give anything away? Why help opponents/agents etc just to make the press happy? Leave that to Herman Edwards.

No it wouldnt be.

Do you honestly think that 30 of the 32 teams drafts are automatically over already?

There are a lot of good players out there, and at this point I would be very happy with a trade down, especially considering how much depth this draft has and how not top-heavy it is this year.

Archived