NFL Network: Falcons/Cowboys Trade Possibility

Ghost

I guess with the recent rumors about the Raiders interest he is trying to get ahead of them.

If I'm Run DMC I want no part of the Raiders. That is the one team that will ruin him.

They're ruining Jamarcus Russell and setting him up for failure already. No Offensive Line, no receivers (less than two years after they had the most talented duo of receivers in the league in Moss and Porter) and instead of giving Jamarcus weapons they're spending absurd amounts of money and cap room on the f_cking secondary which with the new rules isn't even that important anymore.

Javon Walker does not count. Let me see him play a full season without getting injured.

I can't understand why. Marion Barber is a damn good RB. He is way better than Thomas Jones and 95% of Jets fans think drafting McFadden would be assinine.

Jerry Jones just loves this guy.

I agree, Marion Barber is a TOP 5 RB in this league.

He's a complete horse if you ask me.

I'm not sure about top 5 but he is at the very least borderline excellent.

He has to be TOP 5.

LT

AP

Barber

Jackson

Gore

I actually think he's the 3rd best RB. If I'm not missing anyone. You can substitute MJD or Addai with Gore.

He has to be TOP 5.

LT

AP

Barber

Jackson

Gore

I actually think he's the 3rd best RB. If I'm not missing anyone. You can substitute MJD or Addai with Gore.

this rumor is not valid.. Cowboys dont have enough to give the falcons..there not going to give them marion barber..falcons dont need him..and if they are willing to give all there whole draft..they deserve to have mcfadden then...

We won the last game vs KC...yeah!!! that wind did so much for our franchise!!

this rumor is not valid.. Cowboys dont have enough to give the falcons..there not going to give them marion barber..falcons dont need him..and if they are willing to give all there whole draft..they deserve to have mcfadden then...

We won the last game vs KC...yeah!!! that wind did so much for our franchise!!

The NFL is a 2 back offense.

He has to be TOP 5.

LT

AP

Barber

Jackson

Gore

I'd take Brian Westbrook over everyone except LT on that list, and even that's close.

I'd take Barber over Gore though.

I'd take Brian Westbrook over everyone except LT on that list, and even that's close.

I'd take Barber over Gore though.

Yeah, Westbrook is a great back. I'd also say Jackson is better than Barber. He didn't look that hot last season, but blame the O-line for that.

Don't know why Dallas would give up that much for DMC when they have Barber , though. And as a general rule, I regard any rumor about trading picks this early as complete BS.

I would take Adrian Peterson over any runningback on that list due to his Youth and potential. Who knows what type of RB LT will be in a good 3-4 seasons

Are you kidding me ?

I never seen LT miss a football game except the AFC title game, on the other hand, AD has some injury issues. I still rank him the 2nd best RB in the league without a dought.

You think Westbrook is better than AP ?

Without a shadow of a doubt.

Apart from Tomlinson, he probably the most versatile player in the NFL. He is Philly's offense and has been since TO left and yet they still don't use him enough IMO.

Peterson is a great runner don't get me wrong, but so is Westy and he's also the best RB at recieving out of the backfield too. Also great in Pass Protection.

Falcons should not do this trade AT ALL.

Why not?

Let's say Dallas offers both of their 1st rounders and their 2nd round pick. Atlanta would be fools not to make that deal.

They'd be in position to pick up a guy like Flacco, Brohm, or Henne as well as fill another glaring need. Not to mention the extra 2nd round pick giving them four 2nd rounders in the draft.

Archived