Malcolm Kelly off some teams draft boards (2 bad knees)

MTJ06

NFL Network's Mike Mayock reports that both of Oklahoma WR Malcolm Kelly's knees "are of such concern" that he may be removed from some teams' draft boards in April.

Kelly got hurt in both the Sooners' bowl games the past two years. He hasn't participated in any pre-draft events. Kelly plans to run privately on April 9. Mayock hints that there is a good chance Kelly, the No. 1 receiver in the draft according to some internet services, will go in round two. Mar. 24 - 6:59 pm et

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=114426

NFL Network's Mike Mayock reports that both of Oklahoma WR Malcolm Kelly's knees "are of such concern" that he may be removed from some teams' draft boards in April.

Kelly got hurt in both the Sooners' bowl games the past two years. He hasn't participated in any pre-draft events. Kelly plans to run privately on April 9. Mayock hints that there is a good chance Kelly, the No. 1 receiver in the draft according to some internet services, will go in round two. Mar. 24 - 6:59 pm et

Round 2 my a$$. I already picked him in the 1st round for the Bills in the JN Mock Draft. So there ! :biggrin:

I doubt he gets picked in the first round though, it seems like round 2 would be a good round to select him now.

If I have time tonite I'm going to check out the Bills site to see what they are saying. I KNOW he WAS high on their draft list.

10 bucks says Bradway - I believe still our chief scout - not one of the ones who has taken him off his draft board. DRob & Vilma, both with incurable, degenerative knee conditions, in the first round in back-to-back years? Brilliant.

Give us McFadden in round one and Malcolm Kelly in Round Two, Crazy, they could have an impact on offense like Revis and Harris had on Defense for us last year as Rookies. But honestly with the CB situation, I cant see us going Offense in round one AND two. Gholston in round one and Cason in round two would be pretty exciting for this Jets Defense

Give us McFadden in round one and Malcolm Kelly in Round Two, Crazy, they could have an impact on offense like Revis and Harris had on Defense for us last year as Rookies. But honestly with the CB situation, I cant see us going Offense in round one AND two. Gholston in round one and Cason in round two would be pretty exciting for this Jets Defense

Of the potential second round picks the Jets have interviewed Avril, Hardy and Cason.

Archived