John Bon Jovi or Kip Winger?

Alk

Who's the more talented musician?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the more talented musician?

• John Bon Jovi
    • Kip Winger

:lol: We're liberal, Bob. Plus, the board is slow anyway. We're expecting a FLOOD of posters soon (we're up to 50 registered!) and as soon as we have about 300, we'll start dumping the "dead weight" coughalk. :lol:

If we can't ban Alk, can we at least ban that idiotic signature picture?

:lol: We're liberal, Bob. Plus, the board is slow anyway. We're expecting a FLOOD of posters soon (we're up to 50 registered!) and as soon as we have about 300, we'll start dumping the "dead weight" coughalk. :lol:

I see how it is. I was just going to ask you if you wanted me to start doing some recruiting for you and you pull this.

:lol: Oh come on, alk. You know you're golden. I'm still sending your kid that little Blair Thomas jersey soon. Raise that boy up a Jets fan, proper-like! :lol:

I see how it is. I was just going to ask you if you wanted me to start doing some recruiting for you and you pull this.

I'm with gg on this one.

Followed by Lowell George.

CRAP..... You are doing this just to annoy me aren't you....having the same musical tastes just to soften me....LOL won't work .....Lowell George.... Fat Man in the Bathtub .....

CRAP..... You are doing this just to annoy me aren't you....having the same musical tastes just to soften me....LOL won't work .....Lowell George.... Fat Man in the Bathtub .....

Fatman in the Bathtub? I don't need TS images.

LF hasn't been the same without LG, but they have tried. Oh well.

I'm more of a "Time Loves a Hero", "Mercenary Territory", "Dixie Chicken" type of guy.

LG was a great musician.

Fatman in the Bathtub? I don't need TS images.

LF hasn't been the same without LG, but they have tried. Oh well.

I'm more of a "Time Loves a Hero", "Mercenary Territory", "Dixie Chicken" type of guy.

LG was a great musician.

he was incredible.... Willin' is one of my all time favorites... ..Don't Bogart that J____.. Atlanta...are others... just saw them in a small club last spring... they weren't bad...

I don't know who Kip Winger is so they get my vote.

You don't remember the 80's hair band Winger? They had the hit song Seventeen where Kip sings about nailing this seventeen year old. Okay, maybe that's not exactly what the song was about but pretty damb close.

he was incredible.... Willin' is one of my all time favorites... ..Don't Bogart that J____.. Atlanta...are others... just saw them in a small club last spring... they weren't bad...

Willin', come on gg.

One of my favorite songs of all time. :o:o

Are you sure you are not a Pats fan? Jet fans would not appreciate LG.

Saw a LF concert in Newport, RI one year befor LG died.

Haven't seen them since.

Is it worth it????

Willin', come on gg.

One of my favorite songs of all time. :o:o

Are you sure you are not a Pats fan? Jet fans would not appreciate LG.

Saw a LF concert in Newport, RI one year befor LG died.

Haven't seen them since.

Is it worth it????

don't know ... last show wasn't that great but might have been an off night ...i have seen them many times since LG has gone and this last one was the only eh concert..

Archived