Yankees class - TIGER STYLEEEEEE

Blackout

and then he was ejected....

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEh7INu0MFY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEh7INu0MFY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

i wonder what for

GAYMAN, get up off of your knees

I say GAYMAN, you will catch a disease

I say GAYMAN, don't touch me please

BECAUSE. YOU. HAVE. GOT. A. DISEASE

GAYMAN what that sperm off your chin

I say GAYMAN, what you do is a sin

I say GAYMAN, I won't let you win

because, YOU. HAVE. GOT. A. DISEASE!

(ive got to ask you:)

WHY ARE YOU GAY

I SAW YOU SUCKING SOME D-I-C-K

THEY GOT EVERY SIZE FOR YOUR MOUTH TO ENJOY

YOU CAN HANG OUT WITH ALL THE BOYS

Question for Section 39 regulars... I have tickets for a game against KC in august that I'm going to bring at least two Phillies fans to. One of them will likely wear his Phillies gear. Considering that it's a game against KC and that we'll all be cheering for the Yankees, do you think the Bleacher Creatures are going to give my friends crap? Should I advise them to leave the Phillies gear at home?

I've never sat in section 39 before. I'll probably be my first and last time out there :(

The Tigers fan takes the gay taunts in style and then is ejected. That speaks volumes about Yankee Stadium and what the fans can get away with.

Mavrik said it the best: "The New York Yankees.....proudly supporting GLAAD since 1990."

Can anyone answer this question: Why are Yankees fans obsessed with homosexuality?

Better to taunt gays than act gay.

The Tigers fan takes the gay taunts in style and then is ejected. That speaks volumes about Yankee Stadium and what the fans can get away with.

Apparently he was being a douche before the taunting started. Its easier to avoid an incident by removing the one ******* opposing team fan, than by ejecting an entire section of home supporters.

Especially when the home fans are season ticket holders.

This happens at every stadium in every sport that I have ever been to.

Archived