Good job with the pen Cash

Maxman

The young guys looked alright. Farnsworth and Hawkins pitched like most people expect them to, except that this wasn't a big pressure situation. It's early, but the big offense has looked mediocre so far. I was sure after the 4th inning the NYY offense would explode and beat down Tampa once again. Strangely the blowout went the other way.

If LaTroy Hawkins thought Yankees fans hated him for wearing 21 was bad, watch what happens when you wear 21 and let up 6 MOTHER F'ING RUNS IN ONE INNING. You piece of **** Hawkins. Christ.

Zeebers is right though, the young guys are pitching well.

As for Farnsworthless, why is he ever in the game? The only thing he's good for, and I'm convinced this is the only reason he's on the roster, is for getting David Ortiz out. THATS IT!

It's better having Farnsworth pitch in a game like this, then having him pitch in a game that isn't already over. The only times Farnsworth should pitch is if we're down by 10, or up by 10. Other wise he has no right being in games. LaTroy Hawkins has no right being in games period. They need to DFA him, and bring up either Scott Patterson, or Alan Horne.

I know a lot of you Yankee fans were not thrilled when they got Hawkins. Guess you were right.

When the Yankees first signed Hawkins, I was thinking oh well, he can't be any worse than Luis Vizcaino, it's been 4 games, and i'll proudly announce that I was 100% wrong with that statement.

Archived