Thank you George!

Finally, some common sense comes into play.......

Just after Torre told reporters that he would have no problem using Franklin

again, Cashman called Torre to tell him Franklin would be going to Class AAA Columbus. =D>

Torre had no say, which almost certainly means that George Steinbrenner, the team's principal owner, ordered the move. Another left-hander, Alex Graman,was recalled from Columbus.

Who cares about all this drama? So fat george blew one AA scrub out of town and brought up another! Big Freakin' Deal. Here is what the Yankees need to worry about, besides your starting rotation of course:

The Red Sox are reportedly very close to acquiring the services of AJ Burnett and JC FREAKIN' ROMERO (!!!) and they get rid of obnoxius Kevin Millar to boot...meaning more ABs for John Olerud!

Yes, you need not jump off the deep end yet because nothing is official but TRUST, george will be in full panic mode when this happens meaning you all will be in full panic mode!

Who cares about all this drama? So fat george blew one AA scrub out of town and brought up another! Big Freakin' Deal. Here is what the Yankees need to worry about, besides your starting rotation of course:

The Red Sox are reportedly very close to acquiring the services of AJ Burnett and JC FREAKIN' ROMERO (!!!) and they get rid of obnoxius Kevin Millar to boot...meaning more ABs for John Olerud!

Yes, you need not jump off the deep end yet because nothing is official but TRUST, george will be in full panic mode when this happens meaning you all will be in full panic mode!

Millar was the heart and soul of that team. That is what we heard last year when we said he was OVERRATED.

Now you will just run him out of town. Nice.

Playa Please. Millar has 4 home runs this year and he plays a corner position. Thats only 4 more than I have!!! Everyone else is Red Sox Nation has wanted to throw Millar under the bus since LAST year's trading deadline. I have been one of his supporters.

If Big Kev doesnt draw the walk off Rivera in game 4, Roberts doesnt steal 2nd. Furthermore, if Billy Mueller doesnt come through with the base hit, Roberts doesnt score. I love what both guys have brought to the table for the past 3 years...

...but if they can be part of bringing JC Romero to Boston, I got 2 words for ya:

COWBOY DOWN!!!

Archived