Live from the Jets draft party!

TaborJet

Sorry to hear about your buddy's backpack dude, we all seriously thought you jumped and left. Didn't think you weren an ahole. ;)

Between myself, joisey, 4HCrew, Tabor and either JC or Bill, we all threw in an extra $20 to cover.

Good meeting you, just don't leave for the games next time you drunk bastard ;)

that's me & my shirt!!

Yeah, I was behind you & your friend on line to get autographs. With shirts like those, you will fit in nicely here on JetNation. I saw what was printed on the sleeves, but I did't think it was appropriate to post it here, lol.

Yea seriously where the hell did you guys go.

I went around and played some games, then jumped on the autograph line...came back and there was no one there. I felt like that a-hole who jumped on the bill. Did anyone in particular pick it up or was it spread out...I know it was tabor, 124, joisey definitely in there.

I'll be writing checks out to pay that back...definitely not my intent.

And the kicker, my buddy's backpack was stolen with his camera and stuff in it.

But I was able to get a picture with Gholston, the only person who did...so that was still pretty sweet.

Lawngnome,

We are all coming out to training camp. You're buying at Chrebet's Bar!

Yea seriously where the hell did you guys go.

I went around and played some games, then jumped on the autograph line...came back and there was no one there. I felt like that a-hole who jumped on the bill. Did anyone in particular pick it up or was it spread out...I know it was tabor, 124, joisey definitely in there.

I'll be writing checks out to pay that back...definitely not my intent.

And the kicker, my buddy's backpack was stolen with his camera and stuff in it.

But I was able to get a picture with Gholston, the only person who did...so that was still pretty sweet.

Those of us left threw in the extra for those who dissapeared..It was good seeing most of the regulars ,Roumer is ,the real reason the Draft is leaving New York without Brenda there 2 years in a row it`s just not the same event...

Sorry to hear about your buddy's backpack dude, we all seriously thought you jumped and left. Didn't think you weren an ahole. ;)

Between myself, joisey, 4HCrew, Tabor and either JC or Bill, we all threw in an extra $20 to cover.

Good meeting you, just don't leave for the games next time you drunk bastard ;)

He should call the Bar ,it was behind the chairs up against the wall when we left

Archived