Disgusted by Jets

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who is the last elite offensive talent we've had? c-mart the compiler? keyshawn the slow beanpole? let's face it, this team has a massive inferiority complex that has created a culture that resists getting top flight offensive talent. pathetic. this team is unwatchable.

yes. they were unwatchable when they were a kick away from the afc championship and curtis the 'compiler' and his team were 30 minutes away from the superbowl

yes. they were unwatchable when they were a kick away from the afc championship and curtis the 'compiler' and his team were 30 minutes away from the superbowl

glad that failure was enough to validate your faith in the team. clearly you wish less for the jets than i do. in my lifetime, we've never had a top flight offensive talent. simply inexcusable. no matter what you say, it's a ridiculous joke that we can't sign an elite talent.

glad that failure was enough to validate your faith in the team. clearly you wish less for the jets than i do. in my lifetime, we've never had a top flight offensive talent. simply inexcusable. no matter what you say, it's a ridiculous joke that we can't sign an elite talent.

Well look on the bright side. They did overpay for over the hill an unproven talent. Its not much but its a start.

Who is the last elite offensive talent we've had? c-mart the compiler? keyshawn the slow beanpole? let's face it, this team has a massive inferiority complex that has created a culture that resists getting top flight offensive talent. pathetic. this team is unwatchable.

If their unwatchable become an Oakland fan. They've never been afraid to go after top flight offensive talent, despite their actual team needs.

forgive me if i expect more from my team than one run by a senile old man.

You clearly fail to see the irony in this post huh?? It's absolutely imazing.

You say you want the jets to go out and get top flight offensive talent, but when confronted with the idea of cheering for a team that does just that you refer to the owner as senile. This is funny, because if you don't like the way he goes about handling his team, ie. going for the flashy, offensive and defensive playmakers, while neglecting the major needs of his team than how could you expect our team to do the same thing?? Maybe now that our Oline and Dline major needs are handled, they will address your dire need for an offensive playmaker.

All this bitching and you provide no answers.

We tried to trade up and KC made it next to impossible and not worth it.

When did I miss these 2 blockbuster trades??? Who got Chad Johnson and Roy Williams?

Who wants Chad crybaby Johnson, and all his distruction and Roy Williams is not getting delt either.

You should be a Raider fan you deserve it.

All this bitching and you provide no answers.

We tried to trade up and KC made it next to impossible and not worth it.

When did I miss these 2 blockbuster trades??? Who got Chad Johnson and Roy Williams?

Who wants Chad crybaby Johnson, and all his distruction and Roy Williams is not getting delt either.

You should be a Raider fan you deserve it.

you take it so personally. i'm disappointed by this team over the course of my lifetime. if you're not, do you even care if we field a competitive team so long as you can point to at least one other team that is more inept than us? i prefer not to have to "defend" my team by pointing out the worst examples of mismanagement and say "it could be worse."

you take it so personally. i'm disappointed by this team over the course of my lifetime. if you're not, do you even care if we field a competitive team so long as you can point to at least one other team that is more inept than us? i prefer not to have to "defend" my team by pointing out the worst examples of mismanagement and say "it could be worse."
I don't take it personal, you like bitching, yet you offer no solutions, just more bitching.

When somebody points out that getting the talent you are bitching for which is not available anyway has not faired well for other teams you refuse to ackowledge it.

A top end talent running back means dick without an O-line, and a great O-line can make an average runningback shine.

Same goes for recievers with quarterbacks, you bitch mindlessly and fail to see that in order for a team to succeed their are more areas to adress than just star power.

YOU REALLY SHOULD ROOT FOR THE RAIDERS, they get the guys you want and suck even worse.

Johnny come over to the dark side. You know you want to.:character0282:

I don't take it personal, you like bitching, yet you offer no solutions, just more bitching.

When somebody points out that getting the talent you are bitching for which is not available has not fared well for other teams you refuse to ackowledge it.

A top end talent running back means dick without an O-line, and a great O-line can make an average runningback shine.

Same goes for recievers with quarterbacks, you bitch mindlessly and fail to see that in order for a team to succeed their are more areas to adress than just star power.

YOU REALLY SHOULD ROOT FOR THE RAIDERS, they get the guys you want and suck even worse.

clearly you are younger than 20. i'm not talking about this year. i'm talking about an unprecedented culture of losing that has shown little to no signs of reversing. it's frustrating when you root for a team for 30+ years and it's the same mistakes over and over again.

Johnny come over to the dark side. You know you want to.:character0282:

losing belly and watching our division rival turn into the greatest dynasty in the history of the modern NFL is a sting that may never subside.

that's true fandom. being pissed at the inept failures that have now spanned a generation. making excuses for a culture of losing is not being a fan, it's willful blindness and homerism.

what would you have done differently this off-season then green balls?

one year a team doth not make. we've got a 40 year problem rooted in a little brother complex of being "the other" team in NY and a fanbase that seems content with "almosts" that probably will not abate for another 40 years. true fans want their team to win; they don't come up with a litany of reasons that winning is impossible.

losing belly and watching our division rival turn into the greatest dynasty in the history of the modern NFL is a sting that may never subside.

that's true fandom. being pissed at the inept failures that have now spanned a generation. making excuses for a culture of losing is not being a fan, it's willful blindness and homerism.

Are you sure your a jets fan? Not that I dont believe you are. Its just that through this entire thread there wasnt any words like cheater, bellicheat , tainted, patserisk or any of the other 1000 pet names jets fans have for the pats.

Are you sure your a jets fan? Not that I dont believe you are. Its just that through this entire thread there wasnt any words like cheater, bellicheat , tainted, patserisk or any of the other 1000 pet names jets fans have for the pats.

if i wasn't a jets fan i wouldn't be so heartbroken by this team.

clearly you are younger than 20. i'm not talking about this year. i'm talking about an unprecedented culture of losing that has shown little to no signs of reversing. it's frustrating when you root for a team for 30+ years and it's the same mistakes over and over again.
I am younger than 20 and you call for Chad Johnson. Roy Williams , and Darren McFadden but you wre not talking about this year right?

Listen clowny do you really think over the 30+ years the Jets were not trying to draft and sign guys that they thought would become top end talent???

How do you know Henry is not going to become a great reciever?

In your 30+ years have you ever seen a player picked late become great, while top picks bust?

You say get ownes, get Johnson how the hell did they work out for thier respective teams, yet you want them and blindly over look the bagage and the rest of the teams situation.

How about all the rest of the great players on other teams that never get rings?

Bich, Bitch Bitch, offer no solutions, fail to ackowledge the facts, and accuse people who call you on it.

What a winner!!!

I am younger than 20 and you call for Chad Johnson. Roy Williams , and Darren McFadden but you wre not talking about this year right?

Listen clowny do you really think over the 30+ years the Jets were not trying to draft and sign guys that they thought would become top end talent???

How do you know Henry is not going to become a great reciever?

In your 30+ years have you ever seen a player picked late become great, while top picks bust?

You say get ownes, get Johnson how the hell did they work out for thier respective teams, yet you want them and blindly over look the bagage and the rest of the teams situation.

How about all the rest of the great players on other teams that never get rings?

Bich, Bitch Bitch, offer no solutions, fail to ackowledge the facts, and accuse people who call you on it.

What a winner!!!

forgive me for wanting more than anything for the jets to win a championship. of course the jets wanted to be successful; that does not excuse 40 years of mismanagement, however.

forgive me for wanting more than anything for the jets to win a championship. of course the jets wanted to be successful; that does not excuse 40 years of mismanagement, however.
See you refuse to see anything.

Who said you should not want more???

Bitching about it and offering no viable or reasonable solutions, all while refusing to acknowledge a single point is a piss poor way to show you want more.

When the Pats fan wants to make friends with you it is a dead give away.

WAKE UP AND PISS, THE WORLD IS ON FIRE!!!

Well the jury is still out on mangini on how well of a hc he will be. The only thing I dont get is even though herm was an awful game day coach. He did put together a pretty good defense. I still dont understand why the jets didnt hire someone who would continue to use the 4-3 defense that the team was set up perfectly for.

in our current situation how can you feel so down on the jets compared to other teams like the Saints, Bears, Titans, Cardinals, Dolphins and about half the league. The Dolphins drafted their "playmaker" in Ronnie Brown in 2005 and where has that got them now? Their revamping their whole roster and Brown hasnt be able to stay healthy. Why? well im sure 80% percent has to do with their crappy o-line and lack of players around him.

Even if you've got a playmaker, you cant go very far without a good supporting cast. no one player is gonna take our team to the next level, its about personnel, a good core group of players, and solid play from the lines which makes players look like studs.

Well the jury is still out on mangini on how well of a hc he will be. The only thing I dont get is even though herm was an awful game day coach. He did put together a pretty good defense. I still dont understand why the jets didnt hire someone who would continue to use the 4-3 defense that the team was set up perfectly for.

boneheaded maneuver by tantardi. you have to play to your strengths, that's called good coaching.

See you refuse to see anything.

Who said you should not want more???

Bitching about it and offering no viable or reasonable solutions, all while refusing to acknowledge a single point is a piss poor way to show you want more.

When the Pats fan wants to make friends with you it is a dead give away.

WAKE UP AND PISS, THE WORLD IS ON FIRE!!!

haha, typical homer reaction. someone who points out the obvious is accused of not being a real fan. real fans want wins and are devastated by non-stop losing.

boneheaded maneuver by tantardi. you have to play to your strengths, that's called good coaching.

haha, typical homer reaction. someone who points out the obvious is accused of not being a real fan. real fans want wins and are devastated by non-stop losing.

Who said you were not a real fan, who said you should not want more?

Either you are plain stupid with no reading comprehnsion or you like making sh*t up, trying to be a marter.

Take this real slow now ok, what I said was...

"Bitching about it and offering no viable or reasonable solutions, all while refusing to acknowledge a single point is a piss poor way to show you want more."

:o

Who said you were not a real fan, who said you should not want more?

Either you are plain stupid with no reading comprehnsion or you like making sh*t up, trying to be a marter.

Take this real slow now ok, what I said was...

"Bitching about it and offering no viable or reasonable solutions, all while refusing to acknowledge a single point is a piss poor way to show you want more."

:o

defensive, defensive. when you "suggest" a fan go root for another team (i.e. the raiders) what is that but an insinuation that i'm not a real fan? obviously you think you're a genius and everyone else is a message board cro magnon who is incapable of reading between the lines.

defensive, defensive. when you "suggest" a fan go root for another team (i.e. the raiders) what is that but an insinuation that i'm not a real fan? obviously you think you're a genius and everyone else is a message board cro magnon who is incapable of reading between the lines.
I don't think I am better than anyone, but I see no point in bitching, and offering nothing but that, all while refusing to see anyones point.

I suggested you try the Raiders because they seem to do exactly what you want, and it gets them no where.

I never said you were not a Jets fan, but you bitch, bitch, bitch and offer nothing.

You say we should sign and draft this, that and the other guy, yet you refuse to acknowledge that that has not worked for the teams who signed and drafted the very same guys.

Have fun whinning, making stuff up, getting all sensitive, play ignorant, complain some more, and offer nothing that makes any sense, then bitch again.

Every Village needs an idiot, I guess.

u didnt respond to my post johnny. you could at least read it and give me a half way decent response considering all the talk your making and the fact that ive read some of your posts, you can do the same.

I suggested you try the Raiders because they seem to do exactly what you want, and it gets them no where.

I never said you were not a Jets fan, but you bitch, bitch, bitch and offer nothing.

You say we should sign and draft this, that and the other guy, yet you refuse to acknowledge that that has not worked for the teams who signed and drafted the very same guys.

Have fun whinning, making stuff up, getting all sensitive, play ignorant, complain some more, and offer nothing that makes any sense, then bitch some more.

Every Village needs an idiot, I guess.

ya, what an idiot for being frustrated with 40 years of mismanagement. shame on me. :yawn:

Archived