Crew Visits Fenway

drago

Anyone placing bets with me, Brewers take 2! You heard it here first!

Hey Gainzo, when you coming out to a game in the land of cheese?

I'll be there Sunday.

Welcome home, Gabe Kapler! He's the only Red Sox player I liked (in addition to Manny and Timlin).

As bad as the Sox have been on the road, they have been even better at home. Sox are pretty banged up, but you have to like the pitching in the Sox favor this series.

And I for one did not like Gabe Kapler. He wasn't all that good as a Sox and took too many ABs from my boy Trot. Also, he was a driving force for the whole pink hat brigade. He is kinda dreamy though.

If there was a job that paid where you told people who you don't like, you would be the richest person in the world. ;)

No sh*t! ;)

I'm actually looking forward to it - more because my friend, who's having some difficult times right now, is sooooooooo happy! She's a die-hard Sox Fan/Card carrying Yankee hater. You know, the typical Red Sox fan.

No sh*t! ;)

I'm actually looking forward to it - more because my friend, who's having some difficult times right now, is sooooooooo happy! She's a die-hard Sox Fan/Card carrying Yankee hater. You know, the typical Red Sox fan.

Sorry, but she won't be feeling much better when Braun bats .400 in the series. Ok, so that's all we got, big deal. :)

My first, and probably only, visit to Fenway Pahk this year was swell. Thanks for asking! ;)

Honestly, I've never sat in seats as good as the seats I had yesterday. Ever so slightly left of home plate. Five rows up. No net in front of me. I could smell the grass. I could hear the loud pop of a Beckett fastball hitting Veriteks glove. It was VERY cool. I even stayed to the bitter end and heard the Dirty Water song. Can't waste even a moment with seats like those.

All that said, however, I was FAR more entertained at the Boston Billiards Sports Bar watching the final ten minutes of Celts/Cavs playoff game #7. :)

Archived