HELL BOY II

haggis

Loved the first Hellboy

Love the director (Del Toro)

and like the stars, especially Ron Perlman who is about as underrated as they come

I think this could suprise as one of the best movies to come out this summer, maybe the year

Loved the first Hellboy

Love the director (Del Toro)

and like the stars, especially Ron Perlman who is about as underrated as they come

I think this could suprise as one of the best movies to come out this summer, maybe the year

it may be OK,,but wont come close to being reviewed in great category,,

Ironman ruined that for this genre this year..

it may be OK,,but wont come close to being reviewed in great category,,

Ironman ruined that for this genre this year..

I'm not saying it'll be all time great (like No Country was last year), but it has the potential to be on more than a few top 10 lists come December and January.

I'm not saying it'll be all time great (like No Country was last year), but it has the potential to be on more than a few top 10 lists come December and January.

I strongly disagree,, maybe Comic Book websites Top 10s, but not mainstream reviewers..

But you never know

I strongly disagree,, maybe Comic Book websites Top 10s, but not mainstream reviewers..

But you never know

Yea, your probably right, just wishful thinking since I could use a film like this to restore my faith in the film industry, especially after Speilberg single handidly destroyed it a few weeks ago.

How do you screw up Indiana Jones that badly?

Yea, your probably right, just wishful thinking since I could use a film like this to restore my faith in the film industry, especially after Speilberg single handidly destroyed it a few weeks ago.

How do you screw up Indiana Jones that badly?

To be honest, the older viewers didnt mind Indiana Jones,,Speilberg stayed away from excessive CGI on purpose, cause he wanted to recreate that 'stunts look real' feel he had in originals..

Many younger viewers who have been weaned on silly CGIs that are nice looking but so unrealistic, didnt like the 'old fashioned' Indiana Jones sequel...

To be honest, the older viewers didnt mind Indiana Jones,,Speilberg stayed away from excessive CGI on purpose, cause he wanted to recreate that 'stunts look real' feel he had in originals..

Many younger viewers who have been weaned on silly CGIs that are nice looking but so unrealistic, didnt like the 'old fashioned' Indiana Jones sequel...

I heard different, people that I've talked to have said this Indiana had too much CGI.

I heard different, people that I've talked to have said this Indiana had too much CGI.

impossible,,unless they wanted zero,,

he basically only used it on ancient ruins of 'spoiler'..

you have to remember, he laid off CGI based oon amount its used in other Adventure flicks these days,,so some purists may have wanted zero,,but he had to do something about the ancient ruins settings,,,

Archived