Welcome Xcel2NuFX

Smizzy

Hey whats up guys smizzy and max have been recruiting hard core they finally got me to cross over to the dark side. :evil:

Haha thanks I never thought of that maybe i'll look into the license plate thing

PS you guys are very hospitable I thought this message was only on my screen until i saw someone respond to it.... but pretty cool stuff so far keep up the good work booyz

Hey whats up guys smizzy and max have been recruiting hard core they finally got me to cross over to the dark side. :evil:

Haha thanks I never thought of that maybe i'll look into the license plate thing

PS you guys are very hospitable I thought this message was only on my screen until i saw someone respond to it.... but pretty cool stuff so far keep up the good work booyz

Hey...we don't ask anybody to choose a jets forum...if you do choose to post here,it's our goal to make sure you have the most fun possible doing it ..

Feel free to just jump in and join the conversation....we always welcome a fresh perspective

New Blood. Outstanding.

Welcome.

Archived