NFL Network

bobbyjet69

on th scroll on the bottom it said how Anheiser Busch is the 2nd major sponser of the New Meaowlands Stadium. It was list under the F-ing Giants! I waited to see whatit said under the Jets and nothing! just about some playrs signed and cut! Why couldn't this be under the NFL news and not the Giants! It's starting already! F-ing bull$#it!!!

on th scroll on the bottom it said how Anheiser Busch is the 2nd major sponser of the New Meaowlands Stadium. It was list under the F-ing Giants! I waited to see whatit said under the Jets and nothing! just about some playrs signed and cut! Why couldn't this be under the NFL news and not the Giants! It's starting already! F-ing bull$#it!!!

Somethings will never change.Those who say we finally have our own stadium are wrong.

Woody's failed ownership legacy continues....the one thing he promised he has reneged on. It's inconceivable to me that a team in the biggest market in the country can be the ONLY team in all the major sports that has never had, and WILL never have it's own stadium. I'll say this if the A-hole Dolan brothers were given the Jets at least they would have had us in Jets Stadium by now...I know I know how bad they are and all but I'm just sayin'...

You are WRONG the longstanding NYGIANTS fans will never let us live this down.

Not me. I am more worried about them holding the 3 rings above our heads than a stadium we played in years ago.

Do Mets fans say "Jets suck because they used to play at Shea!"? I don't think so.

BZ

You are WRONG the longstanding NYGIANTS fans will never let us live this down.

The long standing Giants fans can say and believe what they want, but the new stadium will be half owned by the Giants and half owned by the Jets. 50/50. No rent, no nothin'!. This is an evenly owned stadium by both clubs. The long standing Giants fans can take a hike.

The long standing Giants fans can say and believe what they want, but the new stadium will be half owned by the Giants and half owned by the Jets. 50/50. No rent, no nothin'!. This is an evenly owned stadium by both clubs. The long standing Giants fans can take a hike.

And with all the high PSLs, there will be less fans to argue with! :)

BZ

dolan's paying for his greed with a horrible knicks squad, if i ever run into him on the street i'm *****in' 'im up on GP. and this city is paying for it's short-sightedness with an effed up unemployment rate and rising tolls and mta fares, which the stadium (the planned javits "add-on) would have taken care of by creating jobs (temp and permanent) and generating tons of revenue.

Archived