Sawx vs Rays

JonEJet

Varitek at the plate is made up for tenfold by Varitek behind the plate. One of the most respected guys in baseball and you all hate him. Must be doing something right.

the guy wont catch a knuckle ball even if its game 7 of the world series bc he doesnt want to mess up his stats. thats why i hate him stuff like that. another reason why i hate him is bc hes put int he class right now has top catchers with pudge and jorge but hes not even close.

u can bring up any stats and varitek is less

The Rays are for real but I'm not sure if they can make it all the way to the playoffs.

Here is the breakdown of road games played by AL East teams so far:

Rays: 38

Sox: 46

Yanks: 42

O's: 46

Jays: 45

The road games in the 2nd half of the season may come back to hurt them.

the guy wont catch a knuckle ball even if its game 7 of the world series bc he doesnt want to mess up his stats. thats why i hate him stuff like that. another reason why i hate him is bc hes put int he class right now has top catchers with pudge and jorge but hes not even close.

u can bring up any stats and varitek is less

Red Sox team ERA is 3.89. That's less.

You hate him because he doesn't do well with the knuckleball? Who cares? He has caught it before when necessary and it gives him a day of rest every 5 days. Fine with me.

Red Sox team ERA is 3.89. That's less.

You hate him because he doesn't do well with the knuckleball? Who cares? He has caught it before when necessary and it gives him a day of rest every 5 days. Fine with me.

Didn't Varitek come into Game 5 of the 2004 ALCS to catch for Wakefield?

Archived