Sj -- No Kit The American Girl Review?

Maxman

What the hell man? You call yourself a movie reviewer. Start reviewing everything.

Sorry. Kids all gone now and I can only go to 2 or 3 Movies a week.

Plus the wife isnt into the G rated stuff..she said 'we served our time' :)

But for those who care:

Kit Kittredge: An American Girl (G)

Ebert: redstar_matte_tan_transp.gifredstar_matte_tan_transp.gifredstar_matte_tan_transp.gifredstar_half_tan_matte.gifUsers: redstar_matte_tan_transp.gifredstar_matte_tan_transp.gifredstar_matte_tan_transp.gifredstar_matte_tan_transp.gif

bilde?Site=EB&Date=20080619&Category=REVIEWS&ArtNo=201679448&Ref=AR&Maxw=438

During the Depression, Kit (Abigail Breslin) bravely faces adversity in

I said to my oldest son over the weekend "let's go see that new Will Smith movie". He didn't want to go. A few hours later I was sitting through American Girl.

Quality time with the kids is never a bad thing. :) I just hate when they work the system against me.

I said to my oldest son over the weekend "let's go see that new Will Smith movie". He didn't want to go. A few hours later I was sitting through American Girl.

Quality time with the kids is never a bad thing. :) I just hate when they work the system against me.

A few years ago--when my son was a little younger--I sat through the Yougio Movie. That was supreme torture for any adult human.

You took your sons to see American Girl? You should have drug them kicking and screaming to anything else. :)

You took your sons to see American Girl? You should have drug them kicking and screaming to anything else. :)

hahaha I should have typed that out a little better. Oldest son said no to Will Smith. Middle daughter jumped in with the American Girl suggestion.

hahaha I should have typed that out a little better. Oldest son said no to Will Smith. Middle daughter jumped in with the American Girl suggestion.

Aha!! Gotcha. I was going to say the last thing we need is more Max's running around in this effed up world we live in. :)

Archived