SouthernJet

exclusive_tag.gif

How Russian waitress landed Stones star

By JAMES CLENCH

in Clane, Co Kildare

RICHARD WHITE

and ANDY CRICK

Published: 12 Jul 2008

ROLLING Stone RONNIE WOOD was snared by the Russian teenager he is living with when SHE chatted him up

The thought of Ron Wood having sex with ANYTHING is enough to turn iron stomachs to jelly. Uggggggggghhhhhhhhh. :bag:

"Do it again!" "OK!" Uggggggggggghhhhhhh. :bag:

Agreed.

The entire band is gross.....and throw Steven Tyler in that group....and remember Ric Ocasek? Ugly brut and lead singer of the cars. Didn't he meet (and susequently marry) super-model Paulina Poritzicova (sp?) when he was still married and Paulina was 19?? Why do super models always go out with but-ugly rockers? I don't get it.

mexico_money_found_178755c.jpg
I could never understood people having sex with the ugliest people the world has ever seen just because of money. How is it even physically possible?! I mean, look at him. Wait, no, don't...

Not to say that looks are everything. They most certainly aren't; but sheeeoooot.

jeto, sure he's old ugly & wrinkly but fer dat kinda loot, i'd hit it.
You'd sleep with Ron Wood?! That's actually kind of impressive.

And Beans, Steven Tyler, Holeeee Smokessssssss. I can't believe his daughter is so lovely. I mean, how the hell did THAT happen?

You'd sleep with Ron Wood?! That's actually kind of impressive.

And Beans, Steven Tyler, Holeeee Smokessssssss. I can't believe his daughter is so lovely. I mean, how the hell did THAT happen?

Liv-Tyler-0432.jpg

^Yeah, I know her Mom was very pretty, but the ugly part is so ugly, it's still a mystery how it didn't dilute the pretty part. I'm sure Liv Tyler got both things in High School: "Your Dad is so butt ugly, HOW are you so pretty?" "Your Dad is soooo hot."

I guess the only explanation is that like math, art, or musical genius that doesn't run in a family, and then mysteriously one day...it just shows up.

^Yeah, I know here Mom was very pretty, but the ugly part is so ugly, it's still a mystery how it didn't dilute the pretty part. I'm sure Liv Tyler got both things in High School: "Your Dad is so butt ugly, HOW are you so pretty?" "Your Dad is soooo hot."

I guess the only explanation is like math, art, or musical genius that doesn't in a family, and then mysteriously one day...it just shows up.

Imagine poor Lemmy's kids.

Archived