Bengals offering Rudi Johnson

BroadwayJ667

Anquan Boldin?

i thought the same thing, but i see no way that Zona trades Boldin, i think they will treat him the same way that Cinci treated chad and his little tantrum. ignore him.

i would say chicago, but chicago has no recievers to offer,

maybe detroit, but Kevin Smith looks pretty good,

not many teams need a running back

i thought the same thing, but i see no way that Zona trades Boldin, i think they will treat him the same way that Cinci treated chad and his little tantrum. ignore him.

i would say chicago, but chicago has no recievers to offer,

maybe detroit, but Kevin Smith looks pretty good,

not many teams need a running back

Exactly. I think Arizona would trade Boldin for the right price, but trading for Rudi Johnson would make absolutely no sense.

Exactamundo. Arizona will follow Cincinnati's lead in playing hardball with a star WR. They showed the formula to beat Satan...aka Drew Rosenhaus.

This aside, and getting back on topic, I doubt Cincinnati will find an adequate trade for them with Rudi. Although still potent, he's relatively long in the tooth.

One more comment...this will be a VERY difficult season for the Bengals. When the Detroit Lions bloody up Carson Palmer and break his nose...bloodycarsonsk9.jpg...the season does not bode well.

Exactamundo. Arizona will follow Cincinnati's lead in playing hardball with a star WR. They showed the formula to beat Satan...aka Drew Rosenhaus.

This aside, and getting back on topic, I doubt Cincinnati will find an adequate trade for them with Rudi. Although still potent, he's relatively long in the tooth.

One more comment...this will be a VERY difficult season for the Bengals. When the Detroit Lions bloody up Carson Palmer and break his nose...bloodycarsonsk9.jpg...the season does not bode well.

was only a matter of time before billy and his sexy sig would show. while i agree the season does not bode well for the bengals, its not because of the nose, i think blood is a good thing, sign of warrior.

i think the season is bad because nobody can tackle, both cinci and cleveland are going to have exciting but disappointing seasons because they both have no D

i think the season is bad because nobody can tackle

Can you BroadwayJ or anyone else here explain to me how a player ends up in the NFL, and suddenly cannot tackle!?! I personally find this too hard to believe. Something else must have changed. The coaching, more likely the level of play, but whatever it is, Cincinnati is now feeling it.

What's Rudi worth? IMO not much. He is a used up, broken down RB. He has a ton of wear on him and already is having knee problems. I think they are going to phase him out regardless, this is just a way to do that while getting something for him while they still can because his name still carries enough cache for the fanbase.

Archived