Just got field level seats for Sat

Maxman

(a week from today) at Yankee stadium. I never took my 5 year old son to the stadium and it was bothering me that he wouldn't get to see it.

Got tickets (field level) at face value last night. So next weekend will be Sat in the Bronx, Sun in East Rutherford.

:)

(a week from today) at Yankee stadium. I never took my 5 year old son to the stadium and it was bothering me that he wouldn't get to see it.

Got tickets (field level) at face value last night. So next weekend will be Sat in the Bronx, Sun in East Rutherford.

Wow. That's an lot of hot dogs in such a short span. Rest up.

Wow. That's an lot of hot dogs in such a short span. Rest up.

I am not sure if I every had a Yankee Stadium hot dog. If I did it was 20 years ago.

Ever since they came out with the chicken fingers, the choice was easy. :)

I am not sure if I every had a Yankee Stadium hot dog. If I did it was 20 years ago.

Ever since they came out with the chicken fingers, the choice was easy. :)

Stay away from the chicken fingers. I'm bringing some killer Buffalo wings for the opener.

Me too;)

Archived