We only gave up 49 rushing yards.

PhinHater

Jenkins was blowing up their soon to be "all pro center". I really liked what i saw from his position.

Devito looked like garbage and coleman was a forgotten man, maybe that means he had a good game? It seemed like we outnumbered them on virtually every running play and am wondering if that had more to do with Chad being the QB or us being aggressive.

I'm interested to see us against the Chargers, i think we have a great chance to steal a win from a team that is as overrated as they come.

yeah we were facing a collegiate oline tho

The Dolphins O-Line is pretty good. Their weak spot is more the WR's than anything on that side of the ball. They will be able to run the ball this year. The Jets just did a great job stuffing things up and making tackles. Part of that may have been because Pennington was the QB but the Jets do deserve credit. Williams and Brown are both good HB's too.

Let's see what they do the next few weeks. This may be a very good Defense in time.

This might be a pointless thread but all I have to say is wow.

As a jet fan in recent years, I am not used to that.

Go Jets!

Great Point! It did feel good to watch them collpasing running lanes and actually making tackles on Opening Day for the first time in years. The 49 yards was an added bonus!

Archived