Pace taking blame 4 penalty

00tonytone

That was a questionable call, it was face mask to face mask, this is a contact sport , but he takes responsibility for play by saying without those 15 yards they dont get into fieldgoal range. I like his heart and accountability

But it wasn't Pace, it was Ellis! You could see very clearly #92 on the replay!

If there is any form of helmet to helmet contact it will be called 10 out of 10 times no matter how bad it is.

I know. I hate that rule though, in the NFL's efforts to remove any judgmental calls they have this rule which gives free yards when a helmet slips up and skims the QB. But what can you do, I guess? If they had it only for intentional helmet to helmet people would be complaining over that. Such a ***** rule though...

I believe in protecting the QB but this was a bad call, if u look at it he wasnt going in with this helmet. Calvin hit the Qb head on and the facemasks made contact thats always gonna happen when its head on, whats the defender suppose to do, run with his knees bent lower.

Bartons penalty last week and vs S.D. in playoffs were clear helmet to helmet penalty's. not this one. BS all the way

Archived