NE game Positives

Greenseed3

I figured we could all contribute a little bit to an optimistic outlook on yesterday's game. Not everything was terrible.

Here, I'll go first.... Number them, see how high we can get.

1). Favre had a lot of time to dilly-dally in the pocket... I can't remember the last time Chad was able to dance around for that long.

2). Stuckey made his second TD catch in two games.

I figured we could all contribute a little bit to an optimistic outlook on yesterday's game. Not everything was terrible.

Here, I'll go first.... Number them, see how high we can get.

1). Favre had a lot of time to dilly-dally in the pocket... I can't remember the last time Chad was able to dance around for that long.

2). Stuckey made his second TD catch in two games.

Chad can't dance around in the pocket like that, though. If this was Chad or KC there would have been a few more sacks given up.

There were a lot of positives and only really a few negatives, it's just that they were big negatives. The game plan and play calling stunk.

Chad can't dance around in the pocket like that, though. If this was Chad or KC there would have been a few more sacks given up.

There were a lot of positives and only really a few negatives, it's just that they were big negatives. The game plan and play calling stunk.

Please adhere to the format. thanks.

5.) Jenkins is a beast. He got one sack on his own, when he left the field, the Pats took advantage.

6.) Dustin Keller has now made one catch per game and looks like he could become fairly dangerous after the catch. At Miami he plowed through two defenders. Yesterday, he was caught at the ankle...but he gives great second effort.

7.) Coles is coming along.

I think a bigger negative then the play calling was PENALTIES. its hard to overcome those 12 men in the huddle, false start, illegal procedure, holding penalties. THE JETS have to stop those if they expect to win in this league. We had one of each of those penalties yesturday, Offense put itself in 1st and 20 like 4 times and overcame 1 of them, the other 3 possesions were 3 and out.

Ya know, i watched that game and i also posted in the game thread as well. I felt alot of frustration too. But lookin' back on it i really do believe the Jets are the better team. Costly mistakes and such just hurt em' bad. That'll happen in rivalry games and IMO it should help them later on in the year.

How the hell did we get Leon more into the offense? Two carries, 28 yards. Now when you see that most coaches would think "Hmmmm, maybe we should give him the ball more". Nah. Not Schottenheimer. Stick to Jones. Because, you know, you didn't want to tire down Washington from all those KO's he got to run back....oh wait.

Archived