ATTN: PATS TROLLS!!!!! WTF Are Ya?

SoFlaJets

:cheers: Nice win DW.

Great sig. Reminds me of his TD run last year againt the Raiders at home.

But yes, what a win!!!! Congrats to you too.

The Pats simply aren't the same this year on each side of the ball. Just goes to show how valuable and great the evil Tom Brady is. They don't have that confident swagger. Granted, they're still 2-1 and the season is young but it should be interesting to see how they deal with the adversity without Brady. They look lost out there. It's a beautiful thing. YEEEEEEEEAH!!!!!!!!

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great sig. Reminds me of his TD run last year againt the Raiders at home.

But yes, what a win!!!! Congrats to you too.

The Pats simply aren't the same this year on each side of the ball. Just goes to show how valuable and great the evil Tom Brady is. They don't have that confident swagger. Granted, they're still 2-1 and the season is young but it should be interesting to see how they deal with the adversity without Brady. They look lost out there. It's a beautiful thing. YEEEEEEEEAH!!!!!!!!

to me DW, they looked like they have absolutely NO CONFIDENCE in that QB and I would not be surprised if we see O'Connell starting pretty soon up there...

to me DW, they looked like they have absolutely NO CONFIDENCE in that QB and I would not be surprised if we see O'Connell starting pretty soon up there...

O'Connel will be the starting Pats QB by week six. Bank on it. BTW - it's not like the OC is doing them any favors either. Much like your OC isnlt doing Favre any favors - but at least Favre can play. Cassel? Um...not so much.

Thing is, you expect the o to kind of suck with Brady out. What alarms me is the way the defense laid down. I mean they laid down - Wilfork, literally. Is Tom Brady THAT much of the soul of this team? He doesn't play defense. Casell sucks, Kazcur sucks worse, but the defense is kind of getting a pass here and that's not right. The all-world d-line played like chicken-sh*t yesterday.

O'Connel will be the starting Pats QB by week six. Bank on it. BTW - it's not like the OC is doing them any favors either. Much like your OC isnlt doing Favre any favors - but at least Favre can play. Cassel? Um...not so much.

Thing is, you expect the o to kind of suck with Brady out. What alarms me is the way the defense laid down. I mean they laid down - Wilfork, literally. Is Tom Brady THAT much of the soul of this team? He doesn't play defense. Casell sucks, Kazcur sucks worse, but the defense is kind of getting a pass here and that's not right. The all-world d-line played like chicken-sh*t yesterday.

you are being too kind

worst game i have seen by a mumbles coached D

they just didn't think Miami had it in them to play that way-the Pats were caught completely off guard-won't happen in two weeks you can be sure of that...

NE lost a game. Big deal.

For NE to win right now, there has to be a combined effort of Defense, Special Teams and Cassel and the offense not losing the game. Cassel needs time to acclimate himself to the speed and complexity of NFL games. Pre season performance doesnt mean a damn thing.

Remember their defense didn't HAVE to play all year in '07-until the Super Bowl-when I saw Miami with those long drives I knew it was trouble in Mass-town

I agree totally. Mcdaniels called a few plays were cassell could have gone down feild he either over threw or didnt read the correct route. Miami wasnt doing anything special on defense. cassel just didnt make the reads or the throws

NE lost a game. Big deal.

For NE to win right now, there has to be a combined effort of Defense, Special Teams and Cassel and the offense not losing the game. Cassel needs time to acclimate himself to the speed and complexity of NFL games. Pre season performance doesnt mean a damn thing.

Good thing cause he sucked in preseason. he looked just like he did yesterday

I'll be unbiased and reasonable for one post. But to lose 38-13 to the DOLPHINS is just wrong!!! I can see if we beat them by a FG in a stunner but to be blown out to the Dolphins is concerning if you're a Pats fan. Arguably the greatest team in the history of the NFL (2007 team) gets shellacked by the Dolphins. Hmmmmm. Brady is just THAT good. And it's not just against the Fins, but the first two games were questionable and not close to the team of last year. Gotta tell you, I'm lovin' it!

21 games is a pretty good run. Had to end some time. Not too worried. A Patriots loss is about as rare as a Dolphins win. And often occur in the same game. In fact the Dolphins 2nd most recent win way back in 2006 was the Patriot last regular season loss.

I know the stats, that's why it's even sweeter. At least we know, for sure now, that we won't be hearing any of that "undefeated Patriots" BS this year.

Archived