Jets are 1-1

lancemehl

The jets without Kris Jenkins is not the 08 Jets, it's the 07 Jets.

Throw out Monday night. No Kris Jenkins=No team

very sad but very true.

Please don't say the d played well Monday, after KJ went out the Chargers moved at will on us, we stuffed the run WHEN KJ was in,after that we SUCKED.

The wait for you to post something that even remotely makes sense continues.

that doesn't make sense? didn't u just learn about american football like a year ago?

i'll explain. judging the jets on their play without kris jenkins is not correct because he is the single most important player on the team, without him we are back to playing a 3-4 with no nose tackle, that = no defense, remember last year??

read the post and forget trying to be funny,

wow

the power of the human mind for denial and fantasy amazes me :)

you are what your record says you are

the power of the human mind for taking everything literally equally amazes. I'll wait for the people with a sense of humor to wake up. yes, we're 1-2, doesn't matter whose playing nt, we are the exact same team with pouha as jenkins

Did anyone say that?

I know that Jenkins is EVERYTHING to this team. But are the Pats really 3-0 because Brady was out?

My point is injuries happen and the inability to deal with them makes us a 1-2 team, regardless of what way you want to sugarcoat it.

this idiocy is driving me nuts, I KNOW THE JETS ARE 1-2, it was a way of saying that the monday night game was not the complete jets team, some teams have pivotal players and w/o KJ we have NO defense,and, YES, that logic works for the pats w/o Brady as well.

But, they are 1-2, forget it.

Next post coming soon!

the power of the human mind for taking everything literally equally amazes. I'll wait for the people with a sense of humor to wake up. yes, we're 1-2, doesn't matter whose playing nt, we are the exact same team with pouha as jenkins

whatever dude

we are 1-1

got it

Rookies.

rookie to this board, i've been posting with many of these dudes for 10 years. been called every name in the book, too, but I'm a jets fan, i know that.

I am well aware of their record.

I think Leon should start.

I think Mangini's an idiot(he capped it last game)

I think Favre will be fine.

and I think the Jets are dead without Kris Jenkins on the field.

begin the name calling. d

rookie to this board, i've been posting with many of these dudes for 10 years. been called every name in the book, too, but I'm a jets fan, i know that.

I am well aware of their record.

I think Leon should start.

I think Mangini's an idiot(he capped it last game)

I think Favre will be fine.

and I think the Jets are dead without Kris Jenkins on the field.

begin the name calling. d

That's completely obvious tho, that's why we payed the man all that money. Without Kris Jenkins this D is not any good.

Did anyone say that?

I know that Jenkins is EVERYTHING to this team. But are the Pats really 3-0 because Brady was out?

My point is injuries happen and the inability to deal with them makes us a 1-2 team, regardless of what way you want to sugarcoat it.

In case you havent heard. Pats are not 3 - 0.

Archived