knicks release jerome williams?

Blackout

Weird that Jerome Williams never sticks anywhere. He's a good defender, hustles like a bastard, and isn't too pathetic offensively. He would seem to be the kind of guy that a team would really, really want on their club, but he keeps getting traded and/or cut. Weird. Must be a pain in the ass behind the scenes.

no I think Jerome is cool...it's the numbnut owners that don't know any better. They got rid of Kurt Thomas too...the only real defender they had. The only beating heart on the team. Guy played /plays with a lot of passion. The same goes for Williams.

no I think Jerome is cool...it's the numbnut owners that don't know any better. They got rid of Kurt Thomas too...the only real defender they had. The only beating heart on the team. Guy played /plays with a lot of passion. The same goes for Williams.

Kurt Thomas sucked.

• 3 weeks later...

Kurt Thomas sucked.

Ture enough. He can't jump, and he has no low post moves, which is pretty rotten for a Power forward. He also is a lousy team player, just interested in getting his double-doubles.He does play tough defense though, I'll give him that.

Ture enough. He can't jump, and he has no low post moves, which is pretty rotten for a Power forward. He also is a lousy team player, just interested in getting his double-doubles.He does play tough defense though, I'll give him that.

Against who? Any legitimate C/PF would get Kurt in foul trouble twenty seconds after the tip.

Against who? Any legitimate C/PF would get Kurt in foul trouble twenty seconds after the tip.

Kurt played very well against Norwitzski of Dallas, and against Nene/Martin of Denver. These games stand out as I either saw them in person, or watched on TV. He played well against others also.

But that's the limit of his contributions.

Archived