Holliday on trading market

Blackout

I think it would take more than just Hughes and the Jays would be nuts to trade him within the division...would love to have him though.

1) Wrong holliday. Not Doc, Matt holliday from the rockies.

2) I don't understand why everyone and their mother wants to trade Hughes and Cano. It's incredibility idiotic to sell these players at their low points... They are both young enough to think that they'll have turnaround seasons and either contribute to the team or be traded at a higher point.

3) The time to pull the trigger was last offseason. Cashman already decided that he's going to stick to Hughes when he said no to trading him last year. Unless Cashman goes or we get a whopping deal for him, get used to Hughes being here for next year.

1) Wrong holliday. Not Doc, Matt holliday from the rockies.

2) I don't understand why everyone and their mother wants to trade Hughes and Cano. It's incredibility idiotic to sell these players at their low points... They are both young enough to think that they'll have turnaround seasons and either contribute to the team or be traded at a higher point.

3) The time to pull the trigger was last offseason. Cashman already decided that he's going to stick to Hughes when he said no to trading him last year. Unless Cashman goes or we get a whopping deal for him, get used to Hughes being here for next year.

Thanks...nothing like feeling like an idiot.:bag: Didn't hear about the Holliday trade either though...at this point, I may have to check if my transistors are all in tow...thanks for clearing it up.

Archived