"Best Bets of the week"

Kerry Rhodes

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
out of those you'd sure think Indy -5. aren't they do for an easy win by maybe 2 scores or more?

Usually when you see somthing like that, it kind of screams sucker bet. We definetly have to double check the weather, line movement, and match up before placing that bet.

This doesnt scream sucker to anyone else

Usually when you see somthing like that, it kind of screams sucker bet. We definetly have to double check the weather, line movement, and match up before placing that bet.

This doesnt scream sucker to anyone else

Absolutely.

But be warned, the smart plays/books/RLM has been very cold for the last 3-4 weeks now..

I know this cause I rarely bet with the public and have taken a pounding this month..

This should mean we come back strong later in the year...

Absolutely.

But be warned, the smart plays/books/RLM has been very cold for the last 3-4 weeks now..

I know this cause I rarely bet with the public and have taken a pounding this month..

This should mean we come back strong later in the year...

Yup. I wonder how the public will do the rest of the season

------------------------------------------------------------

College RLM plays this week (I didn't bet any though)

-Virginia Won

-Duke Lost depending where you got it

-Georgia Tech Won (lower percentage, but a real big move)

-Kentucky Lost

-There was another play that won, but I dont like to track games with big spreads.

Sounds good. Especially if your not chasing when you lose. Definetly consider some type of reward/taking out your initial money though. Alot of times regardless of how well you are doing things avg out on a long enough timeline....

-------------------------------------------------------------

So guys, I stayed away from any bets yesterday but we had 2 Double Digit dogs and both got hammered. Here's everything avg out for ya.

Any leans for this weekend?

Jets anywhere near -7--I think we kill Denver, and the worse the weather the better. If its nice outside, ill go for the over as well.

Ravens -7--I have had some great success betting Balt this year. I would love to see if they can keep Cinci under 10 points

Indi -5 --I think Cleveland sucks.

Steelers + 1--Has New England beat anyone this season?

Minny -3(if i can)--What are the bears without Forte? I dont think they can stop peterson.

Who u guys leanin?

Official plays

Giants -3(buy the .5)

Dolphins -2 /Balitmore PK teaser

Indi -5

Raiders -3

Vikings -3(buy the .5)

Pitt + 8/ Jets - 1.5 teaser

Official plays

Giants -3(buy the .5)

Indi -5

Raiders -3

Vikings -3(buy the .5)

Nice plays..

I like the Baltimore teaser.. I've been looking for a team to pare with Miami and been kicking around Baltimore and the Jets..

Official plays

Giants -3(buy the .5)

Indi -5

Raiders -3

Vikings -3(buy the .5)

Indi killed me. Watching the game was so fustrating because the browns were even worse then I thought.

Other then that, only lesson here is to stay away from **** teams not in the hunt....Too much of a toss up, and too unpredictable.

Indi killed me. Watching the game was so fustrating because the browns were even worse then I thought.

Other then that, only lesson here is to stay away from **** teams not in the hunt....Too much of a toss up, and too unpredictable.

Yup, Indy ****ed me over too. Can't believe how **** they were. I'm going to avoid tonights game like the plague.

My best bet was Pitt +3. I couldn't believe the line moved that much, the other day it was 1.5 and I liked it then. Put it in and I am very happy. I liked San Fran but stayed away from it, luckily.

Anyhow my account balance is just under 8x its original balance after 15 weeks. Going to cash it out very soon. It has been a very good run, I am not going to count on it lasting like this much longer.

:)

most people who had San Fran ATS covered. The line dipped to -5 by gametime, which was a push, but the vast majority of people got 6-7, which means a SF cover.

Yeah that is true, I was referring to the game time line of 5.

Archived