Dustin Keller is going to be special

GreenReaper

Keller really impressed the hell out of me. After that drop of a TD pass in the end zone, he could've gone into a bit of a shell. Instead he kept hooking up with Favre and made some clutch catches that saved our asxes. Like that 3rd and 15 in OT. If we punted then...we lose! His confidence and contributions are growing.

The Favre - Keller chemistry is really comming to the forefront. Keller is very tough to defend. Finally we have a tight end as a weapon. This is really going to take pressure off of Coles and Cotch down the stretch; With Keller, this is the best balanced passing game the Jets have had in years.

Are you as happy as I, that Tangini moved up in the draft to get this guy. What a weapon he's going to be:cheers:

Most Jets fans who never heard of Dustin Keller and who thought Purdue was a brand of chicken questioned the move... mostly because it was a first round pick and somehow the past results of Johnny Mitchell and the other 17 failed first round TEs in Jets history would mean automatic failure for Keller. That coupled with the fact most people didn't even hear his name before the draft.

Dustin Keller is going to be special. He is just that athletic and he is just too big and fast for teams to be able to matchup against.

Keller really impressed the hell out of me. After that drop of a TD pass in the end zone, he could've gone into a bit of a shell. Instead he kept hooking up with Favre and made some clutch catches that saved our asxes. Like that 3rd and 15 in OT. If we punted then...we lose! His confidence and contributions are growing.

The Favre - Keller chemistry is really comming to the forefront. Keller is very tough to defend. Finally we have a tight end as a weapon. This is really going to take pressure off of Coles and Cotch down the stretch; With Keller, this is the best balanced passing game the Jets have had in years.

Are you as happy as I, that Tangini moved up in the draft to get this guy. What a weapon he's going to be:cheers:

you nailed it. he completes what is now a VERY well balanced attack. we got weapons baby

Archived