TRL?

MagicBizkit87

I just noticed they had something on tonight, and that crappy show has finally come to an end.

Never liked that show, it was the only show they had music on MTV during the 90's, and they let idiots talk during the songs, and didn't even play the full songs.

I am embarassed to say I once watched this crappy show.

I just noticed they had something on tonight, and that crappy show has finally come to an end.

Never liked that show, it was the only show they had music on MTV during the 90's, and they let idiots talk during the songs, and didn't even play the full songs.

thanks for sharing that with the whole world

Loser. That show was for chicks and fags. You sure dont look like no chick to me.....

:D

i read somewhere that the agreemen tthat the video shows had with the networks expired. they would now have to pay to play the videos like Radio stations do. So what you have been seeing is a shift to alternitive programming (reality shows etc) plus with the net youtube record company websites it is easier to get ur videos on the web... i glad its gone too bad i wont unlock the rest of the traash so my kids cud watch it

Archived