Ludacris - Theater of the Mind

Jets Babe

Theater_of_the_Mind.jpg

I got my hands on the entire album, it's supposed to released Nov. 24...

Let me say that this is the BEST rap album that I've heard in a while. It's truly a quality album, not one song is bad. (PM me and I'll send you a copy if you want.)

I'm probably going to go buy the album when it comes out, to support the artist...usually I don't buy my music unless if the whole album is good. What an amazing album...there's only one very mainstream song (What the girls like with Chris Brown), everything else is classic hip-hop. No garbage.

Awesome, awesome, awesome. Love this album.

Theater_of_the_Mind.jpg

I got my hands on the entire album, it's supposed to released Nov. 24...

Let me say that this is the BEST rap album that I've heard in a while. It's truly a quality album, not one song is bad. (PM me and I'll send you a copy if you want.)

I'm probably going to go buy the album when it comes out, to support the artist...usually I don't buy my music unless if the whole album is good. What an amazing album...there's only one very mainstream song (What the girls like with Chris Brown), everything else is classic hip-hop. No garbage.

i have never listened to a Luda album that i didnt like... i love the song he did on TIs paper trail that song is straight firaaaaaaaaa

I heard most of this album a couple of weeks ago, didn't care for it. Last two Ludacris albums have been a disappointment to me. Only songs I like were " Last of a dying breed" and "Do the right thing", too many guess spots for it to be a classic album IMO.

I'm calling bullocks on this one. No way a southern rapper can put out classic hip hop.

Listen to some of his earlier work, before he got rich. Luda is one of the few southern rap artist that I can listen too or understand, and I've been living here for sometime LOL.

Song? :confused0006:

Artist??? :confused0006::confused0006::confused0006:

Hey JB, what key is "What the Girls Like with Chris Brown" in? If you can't tell by ear, I'll just buy the sheet music.

:rl:

I heard most of this album a couple of weeks ago, didn't care for it. Last two Ludacris albums have been a disappointment to me. Only songs I like were " Last of a dying breed" and "Do the right thing", too many guess spots for it to be a classic album IMO.

what about undisputed? wish you would? call up the homies? i do it for hip hop?

there's many guest spots on the album..but i think it turned out for the better..

Thats not saying much these days.

EMC - The Show should win album of the year. That was Hip Hop.

he won't because he's not mainstream, and that's unfortunate. but the bottom line is...for a southern mainstream rapper, this is a great album. there's only one (maybe two) songs for radio play.

he won't because he's not mainstream, and that's unfortunate. but the bottom line is...for a southern mainstream rapper, this is a great album. there's only one (maybe two) songs for radio play.

by the way, I havent been on Jets Insider in a while so i really dont know what happened but y is every1 here now? And if its too long to explain should i just come to this site from now on instead of JI? Thanks lol

what about undisputed? wish you would? call up the homies? i do it for hip hop?

there's many guest spots on the album..but i think it turned out for the better..

Nothing really new on those song, only thing that helps this album is the 9th Wonder production, the guy is an amazing producer IMO.

don't hate on it until you listen...nas, jay-z, t.i, wayne, and common are all on the album.

These days people get on each other's album just for the notoriety. Doesn't matter how awful the song is if you put out a album recently or about to put one out there is no better way to get some attention by being on someone else's album. Those are big names up there (not including Wayne)but it seem to be the trend to just recycle artists from one new album to the next. If you like it that's cool , this is your generations style of hip hop but my cut off point with hip hop is 97'.

These days people get on each other's album just for the notoriety. Doesn't matter how awful the song is if you put out a album recently or about to put one out there is no better way to get some attention by being on someone else's album. Those are big names up there (not including Wayne)but it seem to be the trend to just recycle artists from one new album to the next. If you like it that's cool , this is your generations style of hip hop but my cut off point with hip hop is 97'.

93-99 for me.

Loved 2pac.

Archived