Where do the Yankees go from here?

Jet/BosoxFan

You wanna trade Jeter to KC for a package of young players to bolster your decimated farm team?

All these are viable steps in the right direction, Yankee fans. I'm here to help and my door is always open.

The Staten Island Yankees won the NY Penn Championship last night. They also won in 200, and 2002. Along with the GCL Yankees winning the Gulf Coast League Championship, this shows how strong the Yankees draft was in June 2005. One of the best in Basseball.

That's 3 in a row. The lower Minors are brimming with talent. Next season, some of that talent will be in AA also.

The Yankee Minor League dominance is back. And the supply of players for the Majors will continue, a a fast and furious pace from 2007 on.

Wang and Cano were the start. DeSalvo, Clippard, Cabrerra, Duncan, Rojas, Larsen, Gardner, Anson, Battle, Henry, Jackson, Nunez, Hughes, Marquez, etc. :D

$210 million for a playoff berth which they do not even get if the season ends today? They've been chasing multiple teams all year and they still have NO PITCHING to speak of. And we are to believe that youre excited about this horrible team?

Have no fear, the Yankees will continue to do to all of you what they've done all season:

KILL THEIR FANS in a big spot.

The 2005 Yankees: A day late and a dollar short!

$210 million for a playoff berth which they do not even get if the season ends today? They've been chasing multiple teams all year and they still have NO PITCHING to speak of. And we are to believe that youre excited about this horrible team?

Have no fear, the Yankees will continue to do to all of you what they've done all season:

KILL THEIR FANS in a big spot

The 2005 Yankees: A day late and a dollar short!

Kill their fans? Now this is something every red sox fans knows about.

Kill their fans? Now this is something every red sox fans knows about.

Actually, the 4 month booze binge every single Red Sox fan including myself went on last October pretty much blacked out every memory pre-October 2004...so I dont know what youre talking about, really. For all I know, this team has been GREAT to me!

Oh, and I dont have the heart to tell Garb this...but we all pretty spent last football season in a Tequilla-soaked daze. How did the Patriots do anyway? Can you fill us in 'cuz none of us remember? Thanks again Theresa.

Actually, the 4 month booze binge every single Red Sox fan including myself went on last October pretty much blacked out every memory pre-October 2004...so I dont know what youre talking about, really. For all I know, this team has been GREAT to me!

Oh, and I dont have the heart to tell Garb this...but we all pretty spent last football season in a Tequilla-soaked daze. How did the Patriots do anyway? Can you fill us in 'cuz none of us remember? Thanks again Theresa.

Yea, I guess that is one way to forget the past. I can't believe only 1 person died during the celebrations.

Archived