Magic @ Celtics

MagicBizkit87

As I expected after 1 Ray Allen is already destroying Redick. I knew the injuries to Jameer, Peaches, and Bogans would kill us against a team like Boston.

Stop with the injury excuse. KG didn't play last season when you guys beat the Celtics by a slim margin the second time the teams played in Orlando.

The Celtics beat the Magic pretty convincingly in Boston last year.

Scalabrine is in the game right now. That should be a slap in the face to the Magic as he never gets on the court until garbage time.

Stop with the injury excuse. KG didn't play last season when you guys beat the Celtics by a slim margin the second time the teams played in Orlando.

The Celtics beat the Magic pretty convincingly in Boston last year.

Scalabrine is in the game right now. That should be a slap in the face to the Magic as he never gets on the court until garbage time.

LOL injury excuse? What was all that bullcrap last year when KG was hurt last year? If anyone has excuses, it's you.

You seriously think Ray Allen would rather face Peaches while playing offense then Redick?

LOL injury excuse? What was all that bullcrap last year when KG was hurt last year? If anyone has excuses, it's you.

You seriously think Ray Allen would rather face Peaches while playing offense then Redick?

Peaches? Is that code word for some Magic player?

I know you love talking about last year but the Magic barely beat the Celtics in Orlando. The Celtics destroyed the Magic in Boston.

And if the Magic were so great why didn't they meet up with the Celtics in the playoffs? :box:

If you stop talking about the Magic being better than Celtics I will stop talking about the Celtics winning the title.

Peaches? Is that code word for some Magic player?

I know you love talking about last year but the Magic barely beat the Celtics in Orlando. The Celtics destroyed the Magic in Boston.

And if the Magic were so great why didn't they meet up with the Celtics in the playoffs? :box:

If you stop talking about the Magic being better than Celtics I will stop talking about the Celtics winning the title.

When are you going to get it through your stupid bostonian skull that margin of victory means nothing. Doesn't matter if you win by 15, or you win on a last second shot, it still counts as a W.

I know they don't teach that in Boston, where you perfer the Yankees to lose, then have your own baseball team win.

Besides, when have I said that the Magic were better then the Celtics, I said as a team they matchup well against them.

And also, if you know anything about basketball outside of your retarded state, you would know Mickeal Pietrus' nickname given by fans of his ex team, the Warriors.

Seriously though, why are these retarded Bostonian's on a New York website anyway?

When are you going to get it through your stupid bostonian skull that margin of victory means nothing. Doesn't matter if you win by 15, or you win on a last second shot, it still counts as a W.

I know they don't teach that in Boston, where you perfer the Yankees to lose, then have your own baseball team win.

Besides, when have I said that the Magic were better then the Celtics, I said as a team they matchup well against them.

And also, if you know anything about basketball outside of your retarded state, you would know Mickeal Pietrus' nickname given by fans of his ex team, the Warriors.

Seriously though, why are these retarded Bostonian's on a New York website anyway?

Why is an Orlando fan on a New York website anyway?

BTW: You were all over the Magic beating the C's last season and have still been beating that dead horse. I like you mate, just take your beating and be civil :D

Why is an Orlando fan on a New York website anyway?

BTW: You were all over the Magic beating the C's last season and have still been beating that dead horse. I like you mate, just take your beating and be civil :D

Would you rather me run away, and never come on the site after a Magic loss? They played like **** today, Rashard was the only one that showed up today.

By the way, I am a New York sports fan minus the Gators, and Magic which are two north Florida teams, where I was born.

Parents are from New York, which explains the other teams I like. I wouldn't like Tampa Bay Rays, because they weren't in existence when I lived in North Florida.

And I am still not really a hockey fan, but I have no problems hating that fruit cake, Crosby.

Would you rather me run away, and never come on the site after a Magic loss? They played like **** today, Rashard was the only one that showed up today.

By the way, I am a New York sports fan minus the Gators, and Magic which are two north Florida teams, where I was born.

Parents are from New York, which explains the other teams I like. I wouldn't like Tampa Bay Rays, because they weren't in existence when I lived in North Florida.

It's December 1st. All is good mate. :D

It's December 1st. All is good mate. :D

I know, Magic still have to make a trade, because they got shell-shocked today, and they wont survive without Pietrus, whose our best defender and that's probably including Dwight as well.

I know its a risk, but I wouldn't mind the Magic looking into Marbury, as long as the Knicks pay for most of the contract, and I still want the Magic to try and get another PF, like Hakim Warrick, or Udonis Haslem.

and lets please trade J.J. Bustick.

Archived