JETS defense will not change........

NYJ37/12

I record all the games and like I'm still playing semi break down the film. Last night I made it through the first Buffalo game. There was nothing different in that game defensively, than what we have seen these past two games. The only difference is how they were using Rhodes. He was playing closer to the line of scrimmage with the occasional run blitz. But the pass defense was the same abysmal crap its been. Guys wide open on every play. I just don't see this changing unless Mangini changes his approach. Thats the only way it can get better. If he continues with this passive, let the offense dictate the game approach, the JETS are going home.

If anyone thinks for one second that Buffalo is going to roll over this weekend, forget it. Misery loves company and they would love nothing more than to send us home.

And yes, I'm all for firing Mangini if the collapse continues.

You're right, the Jets pass defense was awful against the Bills as well. Trent Edwards passed on us at will for the most part. They were going in, but luckily ELam was able to step up.

Things arent going to change. People dont want to talk about it, but we got extremely lucky against the Titans with all the dropped passes. They sucked in that game, too.

That would require him to know all of them ;)

If you are a Jets fan, why does your avatar have you wearing a colts shirt?

because I dont have one to post in my Jets gear but i will get one soon. I am also a Colts fan as well as a Jets fan but if I had to pick a team it would be the Jets.

I am the only person in Indy that I know that wears a Jets jersey on sunday, except for my daughter, who I totally brainwashed.

because I dont have one to post in my Jets gear but i will get one soon. I am also a Colts fan as well as a Jets fan but if I had to pick a team it would be the Jets.

I am the only person in Indy that I know that wears a Jets jersey on sunday, except for my daughter, who I totally brainwashed.

...um.....okay......

So, you're an Indy/Jets fan. Are you Blackout's sister? ;)

...um.....okay......

So, you're an Indy/Jets fan. Are you Blackout's sister? ;)

I have several teams that I root for, some with more vigor than others. Being a hoosier, its hard not to be a fan plus they are really freaking good. Not a big fan of Manning though, but he is better than most QB's.

Archived