Props to war ensemble

JonEJet

Mood was similar in stadium. we needed to win a game like this to turn the tide, assmop. even the Patriots (yes Garb) have won games like these and have turned their seasons around doing so.

....true, but this late in the season? There's two games left. You turn a seaosn around this late? C'mon.....let's be serious. The Jets will win the division. That's ALMOST a given. But even you have to have some concerns, no?

....true, but this late in the season? There's two games left. You turn a seaosn around this late? C'mon.....let's be serious. The Jets will win the division. That's ALMOST a given. But even you have to have some concerns, no?

Of course, the coaching is awful. and the run defense is once again becoming awful along with everything else. but you never know what winning one lucky game (like that 14-13 game in 2001?) will do to turn the season around.

Mood was similar in stadium. we needed to win a game like this to turn the tide, assmop. even the Patriots (yes Garb) have won games like these and have turned their seasons around doing so.

i was angry with this win much more than Bama's loss

when you play well a loss doesn't hurt as much

winning like this ..and keeping EM in the fold as our coach..is not good IMO

He is a freakin moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

War Ensemble-Boozer was practically right next to you for some time today talking to me.

Damn--someone said he had left before I came. I guess not...

I met a few other people, though, which was pretty cool. If I can get my hands on a ticket, I'll bring the potato skins again to the Miami game. Those were eaten pretty quick.

I'll see what happens...

Very, very nice stuff that Pork roll and cheese is. :yes:

I admire your cooksmanship, even in the face of my lackluster bread-giving ability. I gotta try and get tickets to the Miami game, can anyone help me out?

You should try and stow away on a Seattle bound plane too. You're undefeated at games this season, right?

Archived