Props to war ensemble

JonEJet

And War Ensemble and Jet Moses had BP Pork roll and cheese sandwiches today. :yes:

Does JonE know what that means? :lol:

Very, very nice stuff that Pork roll and cheese is. :yes:

I admire your cooksmanship, even in the face of my lackluster bread-giving ability. I gotta try and get tickets to the Miami game, can anyone help me out?

You guys crack me up! The reason the Jets won today is because Jouron is a complete idiot. He deserves to lose his job. The pride of Swampscott MA is a freakin' moron. Thanks a lot Dick!

How did I know you and your Pukes would say something like that

Jets deserved to win because Elam made a great play, and Ellis took it home

It wasn't a lucky play....it was a great play

Go drive off a bridge

It was a dumbass call. A roll out throw? The run was effective. They had the lead with little time left? Totally STUPID. Buffalo deserves to lose because of sheer stupidity. The Jets had how many first down in the second half?

How did I know you and your Pukes would say something like that

Jets deserved to win because Elam made a great play, and Ellis took it home

It wasn't a lucky play....it was a great play

Go drive off a bridge

As if capitalizing off turonovers isnt a part of the game.

Who cares about the fact that a pass play was called when they shouldve clearly run the ball, bottomline is the JETS won because they made a hustle play.

You pats fans are funny. A win is a win, an ugly win is just as useful as a blow out victory.

Enough to win

Sucks being on the outside looking in....too f-ing bad

True. Jets defense took advantage when they needed to. And yes, the Pats are in a very delicate situation. I am forced to be a freakin' Cowboys fan next week. Bleh!

As if capitalizing off turonovers isnt a part of the game.

Who cares about the fact that a pass play was called when they shouldve clearly run the ball, bottomline is the JETS won because they made a hustle play.

You pats fans are funny.

I agree, but man, your team didnlt look like world beaters out there at all. And yes, I understand my defense is as pathetic as they come. Just being a realist here.

I agree, but man, your team didnlt look like world beaters out there at all. And yes, I understand my defense is as pathetic as they come. Just being a realist here.

I'll take an ugly win over a hard-fought and undeserving loss any day. This game had shades of "Shrek" circa the '01 season.

This is what you call luck

wonderfulcallit1.jpg

This is what you call making a play

09000d5d80d4b373_gallery_600.jpg

Now go back to the kitchen, and make some cookies like a good little homegirl

Naked preferably

Funny you mention this - they showed the play during the game as you know they would. Hahahaahahaha.....must of pissed off a gazillion Raiders fans. Good. Freaks.

This week is cookie week, btw. ;)

It was an all fiber saturday that did it

:rl:

Very, very nice stuff that Pork roll and cheese is. :yes:

I admire your cooksmanship, even in the face of my lackluster bread-giving ability. I gotta try and get tickets to the Miami game, can anyone help me out?

Kid, you were a little slow today. we gotta pick up the pace if you're coming to the Miami game. :Nuts:

You guys crack me up! The reason the Jets won today is because Jouron is a complete idiot. He deserves to lose his job. The pride of Swampscott MA is a freakin' moron. Thanks a lot Dick!

Will you shut up. and you guys won several times because Herm was an idiot. who gives a ****? really?

:rl:

Kid, you were a little slow today. we gotta pick up the pace if you're coming to the Miami game. :Nuts:

Will you shut up. and you guys won several times because Herm was an idiot. who gives a ****? really?

Jeez, was that necassary, Harry? Merry effin X-mas to you too. :box:

what was mood like in stadium

i can tell you what it like in my living room

can i send my broken remote to max and put it on JN tab

Mood was similar in stadium. we needed to win a game like this to turn the tide, assmop. even the Patriots (yes Garb) have won games like these and have turned their seasons around doing so.

Archived