Official Sackdance SPYWARE & Apology Thread

sackdance99

Guys just a quick note.

We are putting out a major spyware patch tonight. For those of you that use our gambling software we think you will be very happy with the changes.

We don't anticipate any downtime but please be patient. Gambling software is very important. We want to make sure we get this right!

:^o

Too much Max. :lol:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dear JN Family,

After much deliberation, we have decided to ban sackdance99. It's never been our policy or desire to ban people, but many of sackdance's posts are just downright offensive, so we moved a little early to make the cut. JN is an all-inclusive kind of place where we try to respect all views but Bernie is just too extreme to deal with. We wish him well in all of his future endeavors, except ones involving ethnic cleansing and the outright extermination of "Godless" homosexuals. Thanks.

TomShane

JetNation.com

TomShane,

Did his penchant for wanting to exterminate "Godless" homosexuals hit too close to home for you??? I've seen those pics of you in those extra tight t-shirts. Maybe Gastineau can loan you some of his extra testosterone. :lol:

That reminds me of the Mitzvah Tank. Other NYC'ers must've seen that thing rolling around NYC right?

thats what i was getting at ;) ... "conversion van" get it?? LOL... oh sometimes i think my humor is too quirky for here and that frankly scares me... :lol:

Dear JN Family,

After much deliberation, we have decided to ban sackdance99. It's never been our policy or desire to ban people, but many of sackdance's posts are just downright offensive, so we moved a little early to make the cut. JN is an all-inclusive kind of place where we try to respect all views but Bernie is just too extreme to deal with. We wish him well in all of his future endeavors, except ones involving ethnic cleansing and the outright extermination of "Godless" homosexuals. Thanks.

TomShane

JetNation.com

wow, this is like having a FREE 'VIP' forum. i'd pay the $55, hell, i'd pay $155 for JI.com if it meant i'd never have to see one of that idiot's posts again.

i'm seriously concerned for this sacklick guy, though- he gets kicked out of the 'family' home, i hear he's living in the JI.com garbage dump, he's in bad shape. he's obviously a sociopath. possibly split personality, definitely split between the legs.

would an online intervention work? nah, we'd probably just be confronting his zany coworkers from 'the rock'...

Archived