Official Sackdance SPYWARE & Apology Thread

sackdance99

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an office in Staten Island also and that is where this actually took place. I was not present, but the computers are always on so one of the guys was there very late working on a project using mine which was running and had not been signed off of. I'm not going to beg for someone to believe me, that is for sure. I didn't even have to post this but I thought it would be the right thing to do. Maybe it wasn't.

Even when he's at a computer, Mark Gastineau knows how to screw things up for the people he works with.

SHEET1.jpg

Rumors - Timex Social Club

How do rumors get started, they're started by the jealous people and

They get mad seein' somethin' they had and sombody else is holdin'

Tell me that temptation is very hard to resist

But these wicked women, ooh, they just persist

Maybe you think it's cute, but girl, I'm not impressed

I tell you one time only with my business please don't mess

Look at all these rumors surroundin' me every day

I just need some time, some time to get away from

From all these rumors, I can't take it no more

My best friend said there's one out now about me and the girl next door

Hear the one about Tina, some say she's much too loose

That came straight from a guy who claims he's tastin' her juice

Hear the one about Michael, some say he must be gay

I try to argue, but they said if he was straight he wouldn't move that way

Hear the one about Susan, some say she's just a tease

In a camisole she's six feet tall, she'll knock you to you knees

Will you look at all these rumors surroundin' me every day

I can't go no place without somebody pointin' a finger

I can't show my face 'cause when it comes to rumors I'm a dead ringer

It seems from rumors I just can't get away

I bet there'll even be rumors floatin' around on Judgment Day

I'll think I'll write my congressman and tell him to pass a bill

For the next time they catch somebody startin' rumors, shoot to kill

What's mine is mine, I ain't got time for rumors in my life

I'm a man who thinks, not a man who drinks, so please let me live my life

Look at all these rumors surroundin' me every day

Stop (Stop) spreadin' those rumors around

Stop (Stop) spreadin' the lies

Dear JN Family,

After much deliberation, we have decided to ban sackdance99. It's never been our policy or desire to ban people, but many of sackdance's posts are just downright offensive, so we moved a little early to make the cut. JN is an all-inclusive kind of place where we try to respect all views but Bernie is just too extreme to deal with. We wish him well in all of his future endeavors, except ones involving ethnic cleansing and the outright extermination of "Godless" homosexuals. Thanks.

TomShane

JetNation.com

Dear JN Family,

After much deliberation, we have decided to ban sackdance99. It's never been our policy or desire to ban people, but many of sackdance's posts are just downright offensive, so we moved a little early to make the cut.

Who's next, annoying Pats fans? :shock:

Dear JN Family,

After much deliberation, we have decided to ban PatsFanTx. It's never been our policy or desire to ban people, but many of PatsFanTx's posts are just downright offensive, so we moved a little early to make the cut. JN is an all-inclusive kind of place where we try to respect all views but PatsFanTx is just too extreme to deal with. We wish him well in all of his future endeavors, except ones involving smearing poor Chad Pennington's name and bragging about the Patriots championships, won in the era of parity/mediocrity. Thanks.

TomShane

JetNation.com

Dear JN Family,

After much deliberation, we have decided to ban PatsFanTx. It's never been our policy or desire to ban people, but many of PatsFanTx's posts are just downright offensive, so we moved a little early to make the cut. JN is an all-inclusive kind of place where we try to respect all views but PatsFanTx is just too extreme to deal with. We wish him well in all of his future endeavors, except ones involving smearing poor Chad Pennington's name and bragging about the Patriots championships, won in the era of parity/mediocrity. Thanks.

TomShane

JetNation.com

AH Tom, now you're teasing us

This is not a joke. Every time I come to this site my computer completely slows down to nothing. I tested this site a few times after I clean up the spyware and my computer is then running fine on the web. Then I come on here and within a few minutes my computer is shot again. What is going on?? I have another 98 critical objects of spyware after coming here AGAIN. What a mess! What is up with this site??

](*,)

Perhaps an interracial gay couple is taking over your computer! Oh no! :shock: You must raise up an army of Christians and defeat them! Good call on the banning btw. No need to let him pull his sh!t any further.

I'm sure there might be a few people here who don't want to believe me but that thread posted yesterday was posted by a guy in my office who uses my computer often. He has done this to me once before on JI. No harm is meant but only aggravation comes out of it. I am certainly bright enough to know that there is no way you could get spyware from a message board that had no ads. That is just plain silly.

My apologies to anyone who was aggravated by this thread. Contrary to what some may believe I'm the last guy who has an interest in starting trouble with anyone. If you knew me....you'd know.

What a bunch of cards those guys are that work with Sackdance.

I think we have our new reality hit show-Just like "The Office", we will have "Mercenary Sports Marketing Guy"

It will be about a religous zealot. Let's call him him, oh, Ernie. Ernie will have an unhealthy obsession in following Jesus and, for kicks, lets say women beating drugged out useless jocks. Let's say Lawrence Phillips.

This obsession becomes so huge, that Ernie has to associate himself with athletes in general and sell their used paraphanelia and scribblings. He will sell these to unsuspecting saps in some form of pimping or even prostitution.

By associating with these spoiled prima donnas, Ernie somehow feels some importance himself. He will claim to have all kinds of "inside" information, that other peions, who follow these sports will want to cling onto. This feeling of somehow having an "inside" position is what Ernie craves-Self Importance.

In an ironic twist in this show-Ernie's co-workers will have an unhealthy obsession with Ernie himself. I don't know, call Ernie the pied piper, but these fledglings just want to be a part of the action just like Ernie.

One can only imagine the hilarity as these co-workers fight to work at Ernie's desk, even in the wee hours of the morning. Even greater comedy is when they pretend to be Ernie and make outrageous and benign statements on same of the same internet chat sites that Ernie visits-Sometimes they even log in as Ernie himself.

Imagine the chuckles when Ernie finds out-UH OH. Someone is going to have to pay the piper!

You know what, cancel that show-no one would believe it.

#-o

What a bunch of cards those guys are that work with Sackdance.

I think we have our new reality hit show-Just like "The Office", we will have "Mercenary Sports Marketing Guy"

It will be about a religous zealot. Let's call him him, oh, Ernie. Ernie will have an unhealthy obsession in following Jesus and, for kicks, lets say women beating drugged out useless jocks. Let's say Lawrence Phillips.

This obsession becomes so huge, that Ernie has to associate himself with athletes in general and sell their used paraphanelia and scribblings. He will sell these to unsuspecting saps in some form of pimping or even prostitution.

By associating with these spoiled prima donnas, Ernie somehow feels some importance himself. He will claim to have all kinds of "inside" information, that other peions, who follow these sports will want to cling onto. This feeling of somehow having an "inside" position is what Ernie craves-Self Importance.

In an ironic twist in this show-Ernie's co-workers will have an unhealthy obsession with Ernie himself. I don't know, call Ernie the pied piper, but these fledglings just want to be a part of the action just like Ernie.

One can only imagine the hilarity as these co-workers fight to work at Ernie's desk, even in the wee hours of the morning. Even greater comedy is when they pretend to be Ernie and make outrageous and benign statements on same of the same internet chat sites that Ernie visits-Sometimes they even log in as Ernie himself.

Imagine the chuckles when Ernie finds out-UH OH. Someone is going to have to pay the piper!

You know what, cancel that show-no one would believe it.

#-o

Funny!!!!!!

:D:D

d

This is an outrageous lie. I'm sitting here whimpering because my stones will not pass. They are getting nuked on Thursday however. =D>

We already knew about your stones. And your aunt eartha's family picnic, the crocheted underwear you bought on E-bay, your second order of Enzyte and the plethora of prescriptions for genital warts. JN has the best spyware money can buy, and you can bet on it!

Odds are 3-1 in favor of JN. Consult the new gambling online Icon on the JN homepage.

The whole shocking aspect to this entire thread is that I guess that there is some kind of "family" that lives here?

Is that the Manson's or the Munster's?

If JetNation is a family, then TomShane is definitely the creepy uncle who isn't allowed to be alone with any of the kids.

[-X[-X[-X

We already knew about your stones. And your aunt eartha's family picnic, the crocheted underwear you bought on E-bay, your second order of Enzyte and the plethora of prescriptions for genital warts. JN has the best spyware money can buy, and you can bet on it!

Odds are 3-1 in favor of JN. Consult the new gambling online Icon on the JN homepage.

We lure you in. Then we "sell" you the spyware removal tool. $49 to be released soon.

:roll:

Very funny Al. Now come see me in my conversion van.

Haha.

Amazingly, my girlfriend has an uncle who actually lives in a conversion van. Seriously, when he visits her family, he sleeps in the van, parked out in the driveway.

he's clearly got some sort of mental issues, but I can't help making fun of him every chance I get.

Tom, that could be you someday...

:lol:

Haha.

Amazingly, my girlfriend has an uncle who actually lives in a conversion van. Seriously, when he visits her family, he sleeps in the van, parked out in the driveway.

he's clearly got some sort of mental issues, but I can't help making fun of him every chance I get.

Is that a pic of you in your avatar?

You look ALOT like this kid I know in school, who also happens to be a die hard jets fan like myself. Very weird coincidence. Like an identical twin or somethin.

Haha.

No way Tom ever saves up enough money to buy his own van!

The Enzyte was for a friend. He just happened to order it from my computer. :^o

Archived