the Miami Heat suck

MagicBizkit87

since I am in a South Florida hating mood right now, I had to post this. I can't wait until the Magic beat the Heat for what is it the 2,000th consecutive time on the 2nd... lol

I'm with you on that. Do you know any Heat fans? When was the last time the Heat sold out a game?

I'm with you on that. Do you know any Heat fans? When was the last time the Heat sold out a game?

I know one that is actually a true fan, and I respect him for that. He was still watching games when they couldn't win for **** last year.

I honestly want to know the last time the Heat beat the Magic. Has it been like 3 or 4 years?

Another South Florida team thats a joke.

Hell, the list goes on....

Hurricanes - Florida, and FSU will always be the better teams in the state.

Heat - team has no fans

Dolphins - team has no fans

Panthers - wait, south florida has a hockey team?

Another bad thing about the Miami Heat. Their announcers. They are by far the worst nba announcers ever.

After Miami hits a three, one of their retard announcers actually says and I quote, "Kaboom".

I mean seriously? I hope to god I don't get stuck with those retards on the second while watching the Magic put a beatdown on that crappy team.

I know a hand full of "true" Heat fans, going back to Ronnie Seikaly and Steve Smith, but most jumped on the wagon when Shaq came and got the fluky championship.

Fuk the Heat.

Archived