Chicago Bulls Announcers: Orlando Magic are frauds

MagicBizkit87

So I was listening to WGN announcers since they had the game on yesterday, and they were complaining on, and on how the Magic haven't played anybody good, and aren't as good as their 25-7 record.

Meanwhile were beating your Chicago Bulls team by 33 points, and have our starters out for the entire fourth quarter. Great job proving your point, morons.

Announcers: they've been playing mostly sub .500 teams

Me: Kind of like your team.

Talk about not knowing what they hell you're talking about. We just got finished playing Western Conference teams for 12 straight games, going 11-1 during that stretch. We played Utah, Spurs, Lakers, Hornets, Warriors (they beat the C's), and Portland). Only game we lost, was to the Suns, and it was all luck on a last second shot.

Talk about not being able to prove your point.

They weren't saying the Bulls were better and they certainly weren't implying that the Bulls were the measuring stick for good this season...

They are right that the Magic aren't as good as their record... there are some WEAK teams this year that all of the decent teams have been feeding off...

They weren't saying the Bulls were better and they certainly weren't implying that the Bulls were the measuring stick for good this season...

They are right that the Magic aren't as good as their record... there are some WEAK teams this year that all of the decent teams have been feeding off...

I am sort of curious to see how the Celtics, and Cavs would do against the Western Conference for 12 straight games. The Magic went 11-1, which is the best record by an Eastern Conference team ever.

Everyone is underrating the Magic. They're by far better then the Cavs, i'll tell you that much, though.

I am sort of curious to see how the Celtics, and Cavs would do against the Western Conference for 12 straight games. The Magic went 11-1, which is the best record by an Eastern Conference team ever.

Everyone is underrating the Magic. They're by far better then the Cavs, i'll tell you that much, though.

:rl:

Dude I know your a Magic fan... but really... be serious.

:rl:

Dude I know your a Magic fan... but really... be serious.

You do know the Magic went 3-1 against the Cavs last year. Lebron can't beat the Magic.

Trust me, It really isn't close when you compare the Magic, and Cavs. Magic are light years ahead of them.

Some people need to stop listening to the bull**** on the national televised stations.

**** happens, just like the Magic's schedule against 12 consecutive Western Conference opponents. Teams just need to get through ****ty schedules.

yep. or boston's games 53-65 this year (http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/BOS/2009_games.html)

but you didn't find it wierd that Miami had 0 west coast games and the Jets and Pats had 4???

Archived