Cubs acquire Heilman from M's for Cedeno, Olson

JetNation

SenorGato! How you doing man, it's Sean Ryan from JI.

I'm good. How're you? Hows that whole band thing working out? Still gangster or no?

I'm jealous of the Yankees rotation btw. The new stadium's going to look good with that team. I wish they had a real CFer to continue that Yankee tradition thing.

I'm good. How're you? Hows that whole band thing working out? Still gangster or no?

I'm jealous of the Yankees rotation btw. The new stadium's going to look good with that team. I wish they had a real CFer to continue that Yankee tradition thing.

I'm pretty good, I still play music, but not really in a band at the moment, focusing on finishing up school.

I'm pretty excited about the upcoming season, rotation is going to be fun to watch, and hopefully Austin Jackson turns into a quality CFer.

Jim Hendry sucks.

It's been like 6 years with this guy and we still don't seem to really have a plan or an identity.

Hopefully Heilman doesn't suck.

Senor - does your statement mean you're a Cub fan? If so, that would put us at 5 JN's that have the disctinction of being Cub and Jet fans. It could be argued strongly that is the highest degree of masochism known in sports fandom today. Jet/Tiger fans like GOB and Mav would run a distant 2nd.

Archived