SJ Reviews: 'He's Just Not That into You'..REALLY a chick flick..really (2 1/2)

SouthernJet

OK. I usually like romantic comedies and this one is enjoyable to a certain extent. But, I usually dont do this, but this flick more than any other I have seen in a LONG time is REALLY a chick flick.

Its premise is such that we see a series of categorical scenes where 'The many ways dastardly men break up with women or treat them badly'. I felt in teh heavily laden female theater I was gonna get tarred and feathered.

Man, men come off as real turds here.

We see many vignettes of women trying to hook up with men and the ways men avoid them.

The cast is solid, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Aniston, Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Connelly, Kevin Connolly, Bradley Cooper, Ginnifer Goodwin, Scarlett Johansson, Kris Kristofferson.

The cast actually propels this int acceptable realms here, but all in all the SJ recommendation is that women will LOVE this, men will say 'Hey quit giving away our secrets' :rl:.

I will say that the women were laughing thier asses off last nite, so this is a good flcik for you women to get a haggle together and go out to movies and laugh at us idiot menfolk :confused:.

2 1/2 stars_002.gif's

I have five questions which will greatly determine if I go see this movie with my wife.

1. Does Jennifer Aniston get naked?

2. Does Jennifer Connelly get naked?

3. Does Drew Barrymore get naked?

4. Does Scarlett Johansson get naked?

5. Does Ben Afleck get naked? I mean because...umm...I totally wouldn't go to that show if he did.

I have five questions which will greatly determine if I go see this movie with my wife.

5. Does Ben Afleck get naked? I mean because...umm...I totally wouldn't go to that show if he did.

:rl:

no, no, no, no, no

sorry PG13 all the way

If you want hot naked, go see The Wrestler with wife..you get lots of naked Marisa Tomei

• 3 weeks later...

Ginnifer Goodwin is the next hottie..star of Big Love..ready to leave that show and hit movies only career.

052008_goodwin_300x400.jpg

DUDE....

I got dragged to that movie and it was such dog$hit that even my wife didn't like it.

It was TERRIBLE.

haha..i gave it 2 1/2,,not a great rating by my standards..

but oh well :D

should have gone to a Indie flick ;)

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/search.php?searchid=149751&photoplog_searchinfo=1&photoplog_searchquery=SJ+Reviews[url=http://www.jetnation.com/forums/search.php?searchid=149353&photoplog_searchinfo=1&photoplog_searchquery=reviews]

It sounds bad, only not bad enough to be good. I'll definitely wait for cable on this one. There's some other movie that honestly, you couldn't pay me enough money to see. 'Shopaholic' or something. It looked absolutely horrible.

Agree, jeto. I saw the trailer when watching another DVD. Couldn't even stand to watch the preview; what garbage. Even my husband thought it was terrible.

Archived