The coolest job in the world

Klecko73isGod

My best friend and I had a conversation during lunch and we figured out who has the coolest job in the world and if you take two seconds to think about it, it's painfully obvious.

The answer is Joe Namath.

Joe Namath's job is being Joe Namath.

Think about it, the NFL is planning out the SB 43 festivities and they bring out players who played major roles in SBs 13, 23 and 33 for the coin toss. Noticeably absent was a prominent player from SB III.

But then, when it comes time to have someone carry the Vince Lombardi trophy out to the middle of the field to present the champions with their prize, who suddenly shows up? You guessed it: Joe Namath.

His job? To be Joe Namath, the only truly appropriate person to hand off a SuperBowl trophy to anyone.

How cool is that?

The only bad thing about this is, nobody else can do this job. There is only one person qualified.

My best friend and I had a conversation during lunch and we figured out who has the coolest job in the world and if you take two seconds to think about it, it's painfully obvious.

The answer is Joe Namath.

Joe Namath's job is being Joe Namath.

Think about it, the NFL is planning out the SB 43 festivities and they bring out players who played major roles in SBs 13, 23 and 33 for the coin toss. Noticeably absent was a prominent player from SB III.

But then, when it comes time to have someone carry the Vince Lombardi trophy out to the middle of the field to present the champions with their prize, who suddenly shows up? You guessed it: Joe Namath.

His job? To be Joe Namath, the only truly appropriate person to hand off a SuperBowl trophy to anyone.

How cool is that?

The only bad thing about this is, nobody else can do this job. There is only one person qualified.

That is a great job. You can pretty much do whatever you want. If you need money you can always get it somehow. You can get drunk and kiss a reporter in front of millions of people on TV and everyone forgives you. You've just been partying for the past 40 years and the NFL calls you up and says we need you to hand out the trophy. That job rocks.

Archived