A-Rods rehab progress

Morrissey

Progress for A-Rod in Florida

APRIL 18

This from the AP out of Tampa:

Alex Rodriguez took 75 swings and hit several long homers during his third consecutive day of batting practice in Florida. Rodriguez, expected to rejoin the team by May 15, also took grounders on the infield dirt for the first time and increased the intensity of his running program.

If he

Considering how the winds blows out in the new Yankee Stadium, A-Rod might hit 65 home runs this year, even after missing a month.

Just because the pitching between the Yankees and Indians were horrid that series, doesnt mean that the New Yankees Ball Park is the next coming of...Coors field out in Colorado, because it's not. There is no "Jet Stream" out in RF, it was simply a combo of bad pitching and solid hitting.

And A-Rod wont hit 30+ HR's this year without staying strong and healthy off the Roids. A-Rod is not the same A-Rod of old and it's clear that his body is starting to break down.

Longoria is the new beast of the East.

Just because the pitching between the Yankees and Indians were horrid that series, doesnt mean that the New Yankees Ball Park is the next coming of...Coors field out in Colorado, because it's not. There is no "Jet Stream" out in RF, it was simply a combo of bad pitching and solid hitting.
I hope you're right, but then again... you never are.

And A-Rod wont hit 30+ HR's this year without staying strong and healthy off the Roids. A-Rod is not the same A-Rod of old and it's clear that his body is starting to break down.
What do you want to bet? I guarantee A-Rod hits 30 home runs.

I hope you're right, but then again... you never are.

What do you want to bet? I guarantee A-Rod hits 30 home runs.

Lets make the bet 30 HR's...If A-Rod hits MORE than 30 HR's (He needs 31 for you to win the bet) I'll rock whatever avatar you want me to rock for 1 year, 12 months.

Same goes for you...I'll have you rocking a Longoria Picture that says something like..."The New Beast Of The East @ 3rd base"

I KNOW A-Rod is going to have a down year this year and I'm confident that he wont hit more than 30 HR's when he only had 35 last year.

Remember...Before you accept the Avatar/Sig bet...A-Roid has always struggled under the playoff pressure out in NY and I can bet my bottom dollar that he will crack under the pressure of having to prove he's legit after getting busted for Steroids

Archived